Now you can download Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware for Xiaomi Mi A1 devices. Xiaomi released the stable Android 8.1 Oreo 184.108.40.206 for Mi A1 with latest October 2018 Security patch. Yeah, we already shared Android Pie ROM for Mi A1 but official Oreo update for Xiaomi Mi A1 is there. Check How to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 220.127.116.11 Oreo Firmware and install it from below.
In the month of July, we received Oreo 18.104.22.168 for the same device, now Xiaomi rolled out Android 8.0 Oreo 22.214.171.124 Oreo Firmware for Xiaomi Mi A1 with some UI changes, performance improvements, and latest Android security patch. The update is rolling out via OTA, so it will take some time to reach your device. If are interested, then you can download and install it manually.
Xiaomi Mi A1 126.96.36.199 Oreo Firmware
Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.1 Oreo OTA update comes for the build number, OPM1.171019.019.v188.8.131.52 and it will take several days to complete the rollout. The Mi A1 Oreo 8.1 firmware (Mi A1 184.108.40.206.ODHMIFE) weighs around 1.1 GB and users can finally Download Mi A1 220.127.116.11 Oreo Fastboot ROM and install it manually.
Before installing it manually, check whether your device got OTA update or not! You can do that by navigating to Settings >> About Phone >> Software updates. If you don’t see any notifications regarding the update, then you can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo Firmware from below to install directly.
And ahead of checking how to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 22.214.171.124 Stable Oreo, just check out the requirements and do download the Download Mi A1 126.96.36.199 ROM from the download section.
- This ROM only supports Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Install a Custom Recovery like TWRP.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 188.8.131.52 Oreo Firmware
|Xiaomi Mi A1 184.108.40.206 Oreo Firmware Zip||Download Links|
|Download Xiaomi Mi A1 v220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM||Link|
|Download Xiaomi Mi A1 v18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM||Link|
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo 22.214.171.124 on Mi A1
Install v126.96.36.199.ODHMIFE Using TWRP Recovery
- Download the required files from above and copy the files to your microSD card.
- Turn off your mobile and enter Recovery Mode. To enter Recovery mode just Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key for a while.
- Now ‘Wipe and Format Option’ followed by ‘Wipe data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’ via TWRP custom recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click the Install in TWRP & flash ROM option.
- Go to the downloaded files and select 188.8.131.52.ODHMIFE File and Swipe to the right side for beginning the flashing process.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again.
- Reboot your device. Your Xiaomi Mi A1 should Boot on Android 8.1 Oreo!
Install Android 8.1 on Mi A1 Using Mi Flash Tool
You can follow this method to Install the Xiaomi Mi A1 184.108.40.206 Fastboot File on your Xiaomi Mi A1 device. For that, you have to download and install Mi Flash Tool from below.
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download Mi A1 220.127.116.11 Oreo Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo Firmware on your device.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Hope you found this guidepost helps you to Download and Install Xiaomi Mi A1 22.214.171.124 Oreo Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1. With this, you can experience the Android 8.1 Oreo on Mi A1 device.
Got problem while trying to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 126.96.36.199 Oreo Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1?
If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Xiaomi Mi A1 188.8.131.52 Oreo Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1, then do let us know in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others on the social web! Stay tuned for more updates on Custom ROMs at All Droid Tips!