You have heard about the System recovery in windows. This feature is the most useful and important feature that is required to restore in times of the bad day. You have the feature for windows, but what about Android,
We also can backup your android device and you can restore this using TWRP in times of worst situations. Also to back up the device you need to have TWRP. Nandroid is which backups your device and saves the day in worst situations.
One thing you always need to remember is that the files that are present on the Internal Storage and Memory card will not be backed up and you need to save these files on external storage to save yourself from data loss.
Create And Restore Nandroid Backup Using TWRP
Nandroid backups your device using TWRP and you can use this backup file to restore whenever required. To do this first of all install TWRP which is the primary condition that is required to proceed further.
Steps to restore Nandroid Backup
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device which is the primary prerequisite for this process to work.
- Switch off your device.
- Now start your device bootloader by pressing the power button plus volume down button simultaneously.
- When you are in the bootloader, you should use your volume buttons for navigations and power button for selecting an option and your touch will not work in this situation.
- using the volume buttons move to recovery mode click power button to proceed.
- In the recovery mode click on a Backup option from different options that appear.
- In the Backup, click on three options boot, System, and Data. Then you will be asked for confirmation to proceed. Confirm by swiping from lift to right.
- Give this process some time and then reboot your device using the reboot option that is available.
That’s it you have successfully created a backup and you can use this backup to restore in worst cares.
Restore Nandroid Backup
- Now go to TWRP recovery as said in the above steps. And you will see a restore option in the list of options.
- Click on Restore option
- When you click on Restore, you will find the backup file and you need to select the recent one.
- And after that swipe from left to right to confirm the restore.
- After the restore is done as it takes sometimes, Click on Reboot System and you have successfully restored the data.
That’s is you have backup the data and Restored the data using Nandroid. The only requirement is that TWRP that is the must requirement for this method. If you get any errors or facing any problems let us know in the comments below.