Here we share a link to Download OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11. Earlier today, OnePlus announced in a forum post, OnePlus starts rolling out the new Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 5 and the Open Beta 11 for OnePlus 5T and these device getting official support for Project Treble. This post let you Download & Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T.
If you want to Install OxygenOS Open Beta on OnePlus 5/5T or want to Update OnePlus 5T to OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 then Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 for OnePlus 5 & Download Open Beta 11 for OpenPlus 5T from below and install it manually.
OnePlus 5 and 5T Gets Project Treble
With Latest OxygenOS Open Beta for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, stable channel users can also expect Project Treble support in upcoming days. Project Treble is one of the features comes with Android Oreo which slow software update schedule. This will enables users to flash AOSP GSI (Generic System Images). Besides, OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 update also introduces a brand new interface with a lot more customisation and bug fixes.
It’s an OTA update and you will receive the OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 via OTA. Make sure you are a beta participant. If not, you have to download Open Beta build and flash it manually. Don’t worry, you can download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T ROM.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11
– A brand new UI (User Interface).
– Supported accent color (Settings > Display > Customization).
– Supported for Project Treble.
– Improved search tags in the app drawer.
– Added “New installs” category tag in the app drawer.
– Improved app list for hidden space and toolbox.
– OAn optimized logic for the contacts page.
– Brand new design with the improved user experience for Weather app.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5/5T.
- Install ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer.
- Your device should have more than 50% battery charge.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.
Let’s Check out How to Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 for OnePlus 5/5T to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T.
Download OnePlus 5/5T OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11
Install the Oxygen Updater app to get the OxygenOS OTA update. And use any VPN app and set the region to Canada or Germany to download these Open Beta 13/11 earlier.
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone in Settings > Developer Options.
- Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 from above & Copy ROM files to a folder where ADB installed.
- Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5/5T and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB folder, Right click it and select on Open Command Here.
- Now enter this command, adb devices .
- Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T by entering this command, adb sideload File Name.zip.
- Wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone. That’s it!
To Wrap Up
By performing the above method you can Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T. Do follow the steps carefully or else you can brick your device. Hope this guidepost on How to Download & Install OxygenOS Open Beta 13/11 on OnePlus 5/5T.[wpsm_box type=”dashed_border” float=”none” text_align=”left”] Do Check
- How to Hide Display Notch on Android devices Using Nacho Notch
- How to Block Pop Up Apps on Your Android Smartphone
- How To Customize Xiaomi Mi A1 Camera Watermark
- How to Download & Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6
If you face any problems do comment below and we will try to help you out. Don’t mind to share your experience with us in comments below!
Stay tuned for more details about the last beta release for OnePlus devices![Source – OnePlus]