The latest OxygenOS 9.0.2 update for OnePlus 5 and for OnePlus 5T starts rolling out. The new OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5 and 5T comes with some bugs fixes and improvements. This is a guidepost on How to Download OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5 and 5T & Install it.
Latest (Android Pie) OxygenOS 9.0.2 update for OnePlus 5 & 5T starts rolling out and the update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air). Looking forward to installing the latest update for the OnePlus 5/5T device? Trying to Install OxygenOS 9.0.2 on OnePlus 5/5T? Upgrade OxygenOS 9.0.1 to OxygenOS 9.0.2 now!
Check down below to download OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5/5T and Install it on the OnePlus 5/5T device!
OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5/5T
A few weeks back, OnePlus released Android Pie for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T devices. Now we already receiving another update with some improvements.
The OTA update starts rolling out soon and some users already getting OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5/5T. But you have to wait for official Over The Air (OTA) updates or you can Manually Update OxygenOS 9.0.1 to OxygenOS 9.0.2 by downloading the Full ROM from below.
Let me tell you some of the key features of the new update before moving onto the download and installation part. Check below what’s new in Oxygen OS 9.0.2 (Android Pie for OnePlus 5/5T),
OxygenOS 9.0.2 Features and Changelogs
- Optimized sRGB display mode
- Optimized Reading mode
- Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing
- Fixed random reboots when Screen Casting
- Fixed issue with physical/capacitive navigation buttons not working at times(OnePlus 5 only)Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection.
- Fixed WiFi connectivity issue with certain third-party Apps
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Backup your contents in case you need it.
- This ROM is meant only for OnePlus 5 and 5T [OP 5/5T].
Download OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5/5T
You can download OxygenOS 9.0.2 update by visiting the link below. So, click on the appropriate link and download these files on your device. Once you download, the next step will be on how to install OxygenOS 9.0.2 on OnePlus 5/5T Update.
- OxygenOS 9.0.2 update for OnePlus 5 OTA – Update Soon (OxygenOS 9.0.1 to OxygenOS 9.0.2)
- OxygenOS 9.0.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 9.0.2 OTA for OnePlus 5T – Update Soon (OxygenOS 9.0.1 to OxygenOS 9.0.2)
- OxygenOS 9.0.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 9.0.2 Update on OnePlus 5 & 5T
- You must have downloaded OxygenOS 9.0.2 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘Upgrade now ’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
You’ve installed Oxygen OS 9.0.2 successfully. It’s a very simple method without any hassle. You’ll be able to it within a few moments surely.
- You need to activate ‘USB debugging ’ option from Setting > Developer option > Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone ’ and tap Build number 7 times.
- Next, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5 / 5T from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside an ADB’s installation path.
- Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
- Select Install from ADB Sideload and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
- Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on Open command here.
- Now type the highlighted words to check your connection adb devices
- You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
- Now, type the highlighted command adb sideload File Name.zip to install Oxygen OS 9.0.1 on OnePlus 5/5T.
- Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
How to Check OxygenOS 9.0.2 OTA Update for OnePlus 5/5T
The update will be shared various in phase wise for different locations. It will take some time to make available to all users. To check OnePlus 5/5T Oxygen 9.0.2 update, you need to manually head over to the Settings > About device > Software update.
If available download the OTA file and install it as mentioned above. The update process will take few minutes. Once done reboot your device to boot into the latest Oxygen OS 9.0.2.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5 & 5T [OTA + Full ROM]. I hope that you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble. Drop a comment below if you have any question regarding this topic. We’ll do our best to solve your query asap.
Stay tuned for more daily updates on Latest OxygenOS based on Android Pie 9.0.2!
Source – OnePlus Forum