Latest OxygenOS 5.1.5 update for OnePlus 5 and 5T released by OnePlus. The OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5/5T comes with major fixes and improvements. This is a post will help you on How to Download & Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 5/5T
The OxygenOS 5.1.5 update for OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T starts rolling out and the update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air). The OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T get OxygenOS 5.1.5 with Project Treble support. Also, it comes with the latest August 2018 Security patches.
We also receive a new feature to unlock your device easily just by entering your PIN & you don’t have to click the check button on the lock screen. Yeah, Confirm PIN without tapping √ to unlock your OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T device.
Just scroll down to download OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5 & 5T and Install OxygenOS 5.1.11 on OP 5/5T device!
Update OnePlus 5/5T to OxygenOS 5.1.5
The OnePlus starts rolling out the new OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA for OnePlus 5 and 5T. Not yet received the OTA notification? Don’t worry! You can use Oxygen Updater app or use some VPN app (Canada or Germany).
It will take some time to make available for all users. To check OnePlus 5/5T Oxygen 5.1.5 update, you need to manually head over to the Settings > About device > Software update. The OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA file will be updated soon here.
If available download the OTA file and install it as mentioned below. The update process will take a few minutes. Once done reboot your device to boot into the latest Oxygen OS 5.1.5.
If you can’t wait for the OTA updates then you can Manually Update OnePlus 5/5T to OxygenOS 5.1.5 by downloading the Full ROM from below.
Before that check out what’s new in Oxygen OS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T.
Do Check: OxygenOS Beta 15 for OnePlus 5
OxygenOS 5.1.5 Features & Changelogs
- Latest Updated Android security patch to 2018.8
- Now you can confirm PIN without tapping √ to unlock the phone (Settings -> Security & lock screen -> Screen lock -> PIN)
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- Install TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Backup your contents in case you need it.
- This ROM is meant only for OnePlus 5/5T [OP 5 & OP 5T].
- Magisk Modules for OnePlus 5 and 5T (Do Check)
Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5/5T
Click the below link to download OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5/5T. Once you download, the next step will be on how to install OxygenOS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 5/5T Update.
OxygenOS 5.1.5 Full ROM for OnePlus 5/5T – Link
Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 5/5T
There are 2 methods which let you Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 Update for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. First one will be installing the OTA updates directly on your device. The second will be the about manually installing the Fastboot ROM on the device.
Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 5/5T (OTA File)
- You must have downloaded OxygenOS 5.1.5 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘Upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
Install OxygenOS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 5/5T (Full ROM File)
- You need to activate ‘USB debugging’ option from Setting > Developer option > Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone’ and tap Build number 7 times.
- Next, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5 & 5T from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside an ADB’s installation path.
- Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
- Select Install from ADB Sideload and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
- Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on Open command here.
- Now type the highlighted words to check your connection adb devices
- You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
- Now, type the highlighted command adb sideload File Name.zip to install Oxygen OS 5.1.5 on OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T.
- Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 5.1.5 for OnePlus 5 & 5T [OTA + Full ROM]. Hope this guide you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble.
Drop your thoughts comment below or if you have any question regarding this topic. We’ll do our best to solve your query asap.
Stay tuned for more daily updates on Latest OxygenOS?
Via – OnePlus Forum