The mobile giant Xiaomi Mi has occupied some remarkable place in the android market with its constant updates. These devices are always a step ahead in terms of updates. Recently the company has announced the release of stable ore based MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM. And it’s already starting rolling it to devices & now you can install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6.
As far as the updates from the company are taken, Xiaomi has recently released the MIUI 9.2 Stable ROM for Mi 6 and now its already moving forward in the race with its recent stable ROM update.
The update has some extraordinary features like
- Image search
- Smart assistant
- Smart App Launcher
- Performance Enhancements
- And many more to try.
The company is rolling out the update to all the device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download the Update and install on your device.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6
The following links give you the Official Update from Xiaomi and there is nothing to fear of. We are providing the latest stable Officially form Xiaomi. SO if you cannot wait in the queue you can try the following to get the latest update first on your device.
One the update is ready for you, you will receive a pop up on your device and then you can try to download from that notification of from the system updates. Go to Settings->About Phone->System Updates ->Check For updates->DOwnload the latest version
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 GLobal Stable ROM For Mi 6
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 (Fastboot ROM) – Coming Soon
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROMs are for Xiaomi devices exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Do Charge your device and have 70% of battery charge.
- Alldroidtips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Mi 6
You can install this Stable ROM By using Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM form the above and use the Below link to install this on your Mi 6 device. Before performing the installation process,
How to Install MIUI 9 8.3.0 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI 9 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Reboot your device.
How to Install MIUI 9 8.3.0 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 9 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 9 ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Download the latest version and flash it using the ROM flashing method. Hope this guide post is helpful to Download & Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in comments below!