- MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM for All Xiaomi Devices
- Release Date, Supported Devices
- The first batch: Early July
- The second batch: Late July
- The third batch: Early August
- Changelog For MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28
- How to Install MIUI 10 ROM on All Xiaomi Devices
- Downloads MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28
- Steps to Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28
- Other Methods to Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM
- How to Install MIUI 10 v8.4.28 Recovery ROM
- How to Install MIUI 10 v8.4.28 Fastboot ROM
- To Wrap Up
We have been sharing more posts on Unofficial MIUI 10 ROM and now the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 made available for selected devices. The ROM is based on Android Nougat. Now you can Download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 for Mi 6, Mi MIX 2 and Redmi S2. This post helps you Download and Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 on Mi 6, Mi MIX 2 and Redmi S2.
Yesterday, on the Xiaomi forum, the download link of MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM was shared officially. But to Install the ROM, you have to do it manually via TWRP. We provide both TWRP and MIUI 10 v8.6.28 ROM to flash it manually.
Below is the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 download link & we shared along with an installation guide.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM for All Xiaomi Devices
Xiaomi has already released MIUI 10 Beta for many devices which was in China & Global versions. As of now, MIUI 10 8.6.28 Global Beta is available for Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, and Redmi S2. MIUI 10 Stable ROM will be available soon for all supported Xiaomi Devices.
The newly released MIUI 10 comes with several changes and fixes along with new features too. It includes full-screen gestures, Driving mode, AI camera for enhanced portraits, new recent app menu, Mi Smart Home integration, new AI preload and with more Android 9.0 features.
The official post on MIUI Forum shares a rough schedule for the rollout of the Public ROM to all Xiaomi devices. Owners of Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5, Mi 5, Mi Note 2 and Mi MIX can expect the first public beta of MIUI 10 V8.6.28 early July,2018.
Release Date, Supported Devices
The first batch: Early July
Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX 2S, Redmi S2, Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX
The second batch: Late July
Redmi Note 4X/Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max 2, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi 5, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus
The third batch: Early August
Mi 3/Mi 4, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi 3S/3X
Then How to Upgrade to MIUI 10 for other Xiaomi Users? Sorry to tell other Xiaomi users, you have to wait a little longer to try MIUI 10 Update on Xiaomi Smartphones [Till August].
Changelog For MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28
- Fix for Settings menu keeps stopping
- Fixes the issue phone enters Recovery mode when charging
- Fix for Cleaner content doesn’t translate to Russian in the file manager
So check below, How to Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 on All Xiaomi Devices.
How to Install MIUI 10 ROM on All Xiaomi Devices
Before installing the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28, just check out the requirements and do download the MIUI 10 ROM for your device from the download section.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Install a Custom Recovery like TWRP.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Downloads MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28
Steps to Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28
- First, Unlock the bootloader of your phone by visiting the official site here.
- Then, Install TWRP via ADB
- Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM from above for your device.
- Move the ROM zip file to the internal storage of your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP mode. In TWRP mode, select Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Select “Wipe” and do a factory reset, then select “Install”,
- Now, navigate to the ROM zip file and flash the ROM.
- After flashing the ROM, just Reboot your device.
- That’s it! Have fun once you Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28!
Other Methods to Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM
You can install this Stable ROM By using Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM form the above and use the below link to install this on your device.
How to Install MIUI 10 v8.4.28 Recovery ROM
- Now, Download MIUI 10 Beta ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
How to Install MIUI 10 v8.4.28 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 10 v8.4.28 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.4.28 on your device.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
To Wrap Up
So this is the complete guide to Download & Install MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.6.28 and flash it on your device. If you are facing any issues while installing, then do comment below.
Also Check: Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI 10 ROM! Happy Updating MIUI 10 😛[Source – MIUI]