POCO F1 receiving its new Custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie (Pixel Experience ROM). The Pixel Experience ROM for POCO F1 comes with stock Google Pixel like experience and Android P features. You can Download & Install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1 based on Android 9.0 Pie from below!
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, where you don’t need to install Google Apps manually. The package of ROM comes with Google apps and all Pixel goodies (Launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, Boot animation).
The POCO F1 gets Android Pie Updates via Pixel Experience custom ROM. XDA Recognized Developers ‘jhenrique09’ released the Pixel Experience ROM for POCO F1 which is in the beta state.
The Pixel Experience ROM comes with new Google Pixel Look and with Stock Android 9.0 Pie features. You can give a try if you don’t like MIUI on your device. But if you can’t wait, then you can Install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1 device by following the below step-by-step instructions.
The Android Pie ROM for POCO F1 comes with all Android Pie features and to Install this ROM you have to Root and TWRP installed on your device. No worries, we can easily Install Android 9.0 Pie AOSP Port on POCO F1.
Pixel Experience ROM For POCO F1
The Android Pie for POCO F1 updates comes with some Android P features which include Digital Wellbeing dashboard, iPhone X-like swipe navigation, Smart replies, App actions, Adaptive Brightness, Adaptive Battery and it comes with latest August Month Security patch.
The ROM is working fine with few bugs. But you might face some Hotspot Wifi and IR Camera problems. The Pixel Experience 9.0 ROM for POCO F1 doesn’t have any other issues! The Pixel ROM is almost stable for daily use.
The best thing is, you can experience the Google Pixel 3 Camera on your Poco F1. You are getting the latest October 2018 security patches.
To Install Android 9 Pie on Xiaomi POCO F1 users need to wipe system. It’s very simple to Install Pixel Experience on Poco F1. You can download Pixel Experience ROM zip file for POCO F1 (beryllium) from the download section.
Pixel Experience 9.0 Pie ROM Details:
ROM OS Version: Android 9.0.0 Pie ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader Based On: AOSP ROM Status: Beta
Let’s get started on How to Install Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience ROM on Poco F1.
- Need Root access on POCO F1.
- Install TWRP Custom Recovery on your device.
- Unlocked bootloader & USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- The Custom ROM shared here only works on POCO F1.
Disclaimer: If you don’t have any technical knowledge, don’t try! It will damage your device and void your device warranty!
Download Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi POCO F1
|Android 9 Pie ROM for POCO F1||Download Links|
|Download Pixel Experience v9.0 for Xioami F1||Link|
|Download Android Pie GApps||Link|
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1
- Download the required files from above and copy the files to your microSD card.
- Turn off your mobile and enter Recovery Mode. To enter Recovery mode just Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key for a while.
- Now ‘Wipe and Format Option’ followed by ‘Wipe data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’ via TWRP custom recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click the Install in TWRP & flash ROM option.
- Go to the downloaded files and select Pixel Experience ROM file and Swipe to the right side for beginning the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is done you need to install Gapps.
- You can simply install the Gapps by following the above method and Wipe Caches.
- Reboot your device. Your Poco F1 should Boot on Android 9.0 Pie!
Hope you found this guidepost helps you to Download and Install Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience Custom ROM on Poco F1. With this, you can experience the Android P on Poco F1 device.
Got problem while trying to Install Android 9 Pie on Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (Pixel Experience Pie ROM)?
If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1, then do let us know in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others on the social web! Stay tuned for more updates on Custom ROMs at All Droid Tips!
Via – XDA