A few days back, Xiaomi released new updates for Xiaomi Mi A2 with the latest November Security Update. And now we got Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 devices which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. Check out How to Download and Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2.
The AOSP based Pixel Experience ROM is now available for Xiaomi Mi A2 handset. The package of ROM comes with Google apps and all Pixel goodies (Launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, Boot animation).
XDA Recognized Developers ‘Hard_Rock83’ shared the Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 which is in the stable state. The Pixel Experience ROM comes with new Google Pixel Look and with Stock Android 9.0 Pie features. You can give a try if you don’t like MIUI on your device. But if you can’t wait, then you can Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2 device by following the below step-by-step instructions.
Pixel Experience ROM For Mi A2
The Android Pie ROM for MI A2 comes with all Android Pie features and to Install this ROM you have to Root and TWRP installed on your device. No worries, we can easily Install Android 9.0 Pie AOSP Port on Mi A2.
Some of the features include Digital Wellbeing dashboard, iPhone X-like swipe navigation, Smart replies, App actions, Adaptive Brightness, Adaptive Battery and it comes with the latest August Month Security patch.
The ROM is working fine with few bugs. Soon it will be fixed by the developers. The Pixel Experience 9.0 ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 doesn’t have any major issues! The Pixel ROM is almost stable for daily use.
Pixel Experience V3 changelogs:
- Fixed Hardware Internal problems.
- SIM PopUp message after every reboot if fixed.
- FP Rest Issues.
- System Sounds Improved.
- Brightness Tweaked.
- New overlays.
- Battery Info fixed.
- Fixed broken dialer
- Upstreamed kernel to 3.18.126(hell lot of optimizations)
- Fixed APN issues for some users
Pixel Experience 9.0 Pie ROM Details:
ROM OS Version: Android 9.0.0 Pie ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader Based On: AOSP ROM Status: Stable
To Install Android 9 Pie on Xiaomi Mi A2 users need to wipe system. It’s very simple to Install Pixel Experience on Mi A2. You can download Pixel Experience ROM zip file for Mi A2 (Oxygen) from the download section.
- Need Root access on Xiaomi Mi A2.
- Install TWRP Custom Recovery on your device.
- Unlocked bootloader & USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- The Custom ROM shared here only works on Xiaomi Mi A2.
Disclaimer: If you don’t have any technical knowledge, don’t try! It will damage your device and void your device warranty!
Download Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2
|Android 9 Pie ROM for Mi A2||Download Links|
|Download Pixel Experience v9.0 for Xioami Mi A2||Link (Android File Host)|
|Download Pixel Experience ROM zip file||Link (Google Drive)|
|Download Android Pie GApps||Link|
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2
- Download the required files from above and copy the files to your microSD card.
- Turn off your mobile and enter Recovery Mode. To enter Recovery mode just Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key for a while.
- Now ‘Wipe and Format Option’ followed by ‘Wipe data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’ via TWRP custom recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click the Install in TWRP & flash ROM option.
- Go to the downloaded files and select Pixel Experience ROM file and Swipe to the right side for beginning the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is done you need to install Gapps.
- You can simply install the Gapps by following the above method and Wipe Caches.
- Reboot your device. Your Xiaomi Mi A2 should Boot on Android 9.0 Pie!
Hope you found this guidepost helps you to Download and Install Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience Custom ROM on Mi A2. With this, you can experience the Android P on Xiaomi Mi A2 device.
Got problem while trying to Install Android 9 Pie on Xiaomi Mi A2 (Pixel Experience Pie ROM)?
If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi A2, then do let us know in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others on the social web! Stay tuned for more updates on Custom ROMs at All Droid Tips!
Via – XDA