How to Manually Install Nokia 6 Android 8.1 Oreo Update (OTA)
Nokia is back to the mobile market and with the launch of its mobiles, Nokia has achieved some of the best places in the market. Nokia is always first in the race in updates to the mobile devices. Recently it launched Oero update the devices via OTA. Here in this post, we gonna check How to Download & Install Nokia 6 Android 8.1 Oreo Update.
With the launch of Oreo, many Android device manufacturers have rolled out the feature to their devices. To stand a step ahead in the race all the OEMs are pushing the Update to the devices and making the latest updates available to the users.
To test the update Nokia has previously released the beta of this software to the users in the month of December. And with no time it released the stable update to the users. The update will come to your device soon via OTP if you have a valid device. If you are not able to receive the Updates then you can follow the steps to get the latest updates via OTP.
How to Install Nokia 6 Android 8.1 Oreo Update
Nokia had come to the industry after a long gap and it released the best devices to regain its position. It provided the best features to the users and gave the best available device to the users to give a try. The best thing is that Nokia always tries to the best in case of updates to the OS. It always provides the latest OS and Updates to the users.
Now this time keeping up The HMD global Chief Product Manager – Juho Sarvikas has tweeted about this update from his Twitter account. After a few days of the tweet, the update began rolling to the devices and many devices are already updated to the latest version.
This update contains some of the new features and bug fixes and improvements.
To check the version of your device and to find the updates available go to Settings->System Updates and if you get an update then click on update to get the update. If you are unable to get it by OTA follow the steps to install the update manually.
- As we tell in every step the primary and important step in any method is to backup all your data so that in case of any worst situations you can always restore.
- The process takes some considered amount of time to charge the phone to at least 50 -60 % to prevent any sudden shutdowns.
- For installing the 8.1 update your Nokia 6 device must be running on Android Oreo firmware with build number 00WW_5_22A_SP01
- And the method is tested and works for the following model only, A-1021, TA-1025, TA-1033, and TA-1039.
- You also need a computer and the computer must have installed ADB tools to do the process.
Download links for Android Oreo 8.1
Steps to Install Nokia 6 Android 8.1 Oreo Update
- First, download the Update from above link.
- Connect your device to PC using the USB cable.and copy the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Now switch off your device and move to recovery screen by pressing volume up button and power button simultaneously. In this recovery screen, touch will not work and you should use volume buttons for navigation and power for selection.
- From the options in the recovery mode select apply update from SD card.
- Now you will be asked to select the Zip OTA file. Select the file from the SD card that you copied.
- And finally click on ok to install the latest Oreo 8.1 Update.
- This method Takes some time and waits for the installation to be done.
- After the installation is done select the option Reboot System Now.
That’s if you have done all the steps properly you have the latest version of Oreo 8.1 installed on your Nokia 6 Device.