Xiaomi Mi Max 3 starts receiving Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global ROM Update. Now you can download the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Mi Max 3. If you are looking to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Mi Max 3 then this post will help you Download and Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 3.
The Xiaomi company keeps on releasing new updates frequently. Likewise, Xiaomi released MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi Max 3 which is available for download with some improvement and bug fixes. Xiaomi let you download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
Do Check: Downlaod OxygenOS Beta 2 for OnePlus 6
Some notable features like Smart App Launcher, Image Search, Smart Assistant and new UI. You can Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 from below.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update for Mi Max 3
Xiaomis starts rolling out the update (MIUI 18.104.22.168) for Xiaomi Mi Max 3 device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download 22.214.171.124 Update for Mi Max 3 right now.
You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates on Xiaomi Mi Max 3. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.
Let’s check out How to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Mi Max 3 and Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 3.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Mi Max 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 OEGMIFD ROM.
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 – Recovery ROM
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 – Fastboot ROM
How to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 3
To install MIUI 188.8.131.52 update on Xiaomi Mi Max 3, download the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above. You can try anyone to Update Mi Max 3 to MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM.
Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 10 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI 9 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Xiaomi Mi Max 3.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Have you completed the process “Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 3‘? Glad to hear!
Hope this guide post is helpful to Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Mi Max 3. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in comments below!
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI Updates! Cheers!!