Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Starts Receiving Android 8.1
Xiaomi & OnePlus keep on releasing new updates frequently. Likewise, Xiaomi released MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 5 which is available for download with some improvement and bug fixes. Xiaomi let you download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Some notable features like Smart App Launcher, Image Search, Smart Assistant and new UI. You can Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 from below.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Redmi Note 5
Xiaomis starts rolling out the update (MIUI 220.127.116.11) for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Redmi Note 5 right now.
You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.
Let’s check out How to download MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi Note 5and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Redmi Note 5 MIUI 188.8.131.52 OEGMIFD ROM.
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5– Recovery ROM
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 – Fastboot ROM
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, download the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above. You can try anyone to Update Redmi Note 5 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM.
Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI 9 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Also Check: MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi 5 Plus
Have you completed the process “Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5‘? Glad to hear!
Hope this guide post is helpful to Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 5. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in comments below!
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI Updates! Cheers!!