Xiaomi starts to roll out the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x smartphones. You can download the MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Redmi 4x and install it manually here. This guide will help you Download & Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4x.
You guys know, Xiaomi keeps on pushing the latest updates for all its MIUI devices. Now we got the MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi 4x which is available for download with some improvement and bug fixes. Some notable features like Smart App Launcher, Image Search, Smart Assistant and new UI. You can Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x from below.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Redmi 4x
Xiaomis starts rolling out the update (MIUI 220.127.116.11 NAMMIFD) for Xiaomi Redmi 4x device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Redmi 4x right now.
You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.
Let’s check out How to download MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi 4x and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4x.
Do Check: Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM on Redmi 4x
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Xiaomi Redmi 4x users. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x – Recovery ROM
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x – Fastboot ROM
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4x
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 update on Redmi 4x download the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above. You can try anyone to Update Redmi 4x to MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM.
Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI 9 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Redmi 4x.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Have you completed the process “Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4x“? Glad to hear!
Hope this guide post is helpful to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi 4x. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in comments below!
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI Updates! Cheers!!