Last month, Xiaomi announced a sub-brand handset ‘Xiaomi Poco F1’ and now we got the first official MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update for Poco F1. Now you can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1 and install it manually. This guide will help you Download & Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Poco F1.
So here we got the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update for Poco F1 devices. Xiaomi has focused and improved on camera processing and AOSP navigation options along with some bug fixes. You can download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update for Poco F1 right now!
Xiaomi keeps on pushing the latest updates for all its MIUI devices. Now we got the MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Poco F1 and the new update comes with some improvements and bug fixes.
The new MIUI 220.127.116.11 update is a stable version and it can be flashed manually via TWRP Recovery. Tho some users already reported the ROM got some Bug is PUBG Game Sound System. Also some users claims, you can Zoom YouTube videos and applications are opening faster than before.
Since this is an OTA update you can wait for it! Or else, you can Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Pocophone F1 (beryllium) install it manually from below.
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update for Poco F1
Xiaomis starts rolling out the update (MIUI 126.96.36.199 OEJMIFD) for Xiaomi Poco F1 device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download & Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 on Poco F1 right now.
You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.
Let’s check out How to download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Poco F1 and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Poco F1.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Xiaomi Poco F1 (MIUI 18.104.22.168 OEJMIFD).
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1– Recovery ROM
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1– Fastboot ROM
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Poco F1
To install MIUI 220.127.116.11 update on Xiaomi Poco F1 download the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above. You can try anyone to Update Poco F1 to MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM.
Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Xiaomi Poco F1.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Have you completed the process “Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 on Poco F1‘? Glad to hear!
Hope this guide post is helpful to Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM on Poco F1. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in comments below!
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI Updates! Cheers!!
Source – Xiaomi Forum