Earlier, we shared a post on the release of Unofficial MIUI 10 ROM and now the ROM made available for Redmi Note 4 and Note 4X users. The ROM is based on Android Nougat. Now you can download and Install MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 4/4X devices. If you are a Redmi Note 4 (Mido) users, the can install MIUI 10 China Beta ROM.
Xiaomi has already released MIUI 10 Beta for many devices which was in China & Global versions. The newly released MIUI 10 comes with several changes and fixes along with new features too. It includes full-screen gestures, Driving mode, AI camera for enhanced portraits, new recent app menu, Mi Smart Home integration, new AI preload and with more Android 9.0 features.
MIUI 10 ROM for Redmi Note 4/4X
The MIUI 10 China developer ROM for Redmi 4/4X is based on Android Nougat. As its a China version you won’t get like Play Apps and services. The MIUI 10 Beta is an Alpha version which includes several bugs and may not work as expected. If you are scared to try it, then wait for the Official MIUI 10 Stable version.
So check below How to Install MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 4/4X.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Install a Custom Recovery like TWRP.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Download MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi Devices
How to Install MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 4/4X
- First, Unlock the bootloader of your phone by visiting the official site here.
- Then, Install TWRP via ADB
- Download MIUI 10 ROM from above for Redmi Note 4/4X.
- Move the ROM zip file to the internal storage of your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP mode. In TWRP mode, select Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Select “Wipe” and do a factory reset, then select “Install”,
- Now, navigate to the ROM zip file and flash the ROM.
- After flashing the ROM, just Reboot your device.
- That’s it! Have fun with MIUI 10!
To Wrap Up
So this is the complete guide to Download & Install MIUI 10 on Redmi Note 4/4X. If you are facing any issues while installing, then do comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI 10 ROM![Source – XDA]