Who doesn’t love to customise their mobile? Yet, there are lots of customisation options on EMUI, some people show interest in Google Pixel 2 Fonts. This post will help you on How to download & Install Google Pixel 2 Fonts on Honor Devices (EMUI).
To Install Google Fonts on Huawei Smartphones, you don’t need to root your device. The fonts can be installed on both Non-rooted and rooted devices. You can find
Google Pixel 2 Fonts for Huawei Honor devices (EMUI)
The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL devices come with an elegant font called Google Product Sans. This font looks similar to the Google Logo and the Google Product Sans from Pixel 2 font was tested on Huawei P20 Pro.
The Google Pixel 2 fonts for EMUI 8.0 works fine and after installing it the font looks fabulous on all Huawei Honor devices. Moreover, the Google Fonts can be installed on both rooted and non-rooted devices.
Check out the below screenshots,
Okay, then How to Install Google Pixel 2 fonts on Honor Devices? Download Google Pixel 2 Fonts for EMUI? For Rooted & Non-Rooted Users?
Download Google Pixel 2 Fonts
How to Install Google Pixel 2 Fonts on Huawei Honor devices
Before trying to install Google Pixel Fonts on Honor Device, take complete backup of your device and proceed further. Also if you haven’t rooted your device then, no issues. You can install the Google Fonts on Huawei Devices without rooting. Just follow the instruction for non-rooted users!
For Rooted Users
- Download the files from above and move it to your Internal storage.
- Turn off your device and turn on into Recovery Mode.
- Go to Install > Google_Pixel_Fonts.zip.
- Swipe right side to install Pixel 2 Fonts on EMUI.
- Once done, just reboot your device.
For Non-Rooted Users
- Download the required files from above.
- Move the file to your internal storage.
- Rename the file name from .zip to .HWT file.
- Now move the .HWT file to Huawei Themes folder. (Internal Storage > Huawei Themes).
- Open the Themes App > Local Themes > Customise.
- Now select the Google Fonts and reboot your device.
Done it? Looking good on your device? If not, you can Restore stock EMUI fonts. Then you can download the EMUI Fonts and follow the same installation process to get back your old EMUI Stock fonts.
That all about how to Install Google Pixel 2 Fonts on Honor Devices (EMUI). It works on All Huawei Honor Devices and EMUI theme. If you are facing any issues, then let us know in comments below. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
If you want more stock themes and fonts like this, please check out our website.
Stay tuned for more! Cheers!
Via – XDA Forum