Huawei P8 Lite getting its Custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie (Pixel Experience ROM). The Pixel Experience ROM for Huawei P8 Lite comes with stock Google Pixel like experience and Android P features. You can Download & Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei P8 Lite via Pixel Experience (AOSP ROM) from below!
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, where you don’t need to install Google Apps manually. The package of ROM comes with Google apps and all Pixel goodies (Launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, Boot animation).
The Huawei P8 Lite gets Android Pie Updates via Pixel Experience ROM. XDA Recognized Developers ‘Askuccio_DROID‘ & ‘DarkJoker360‘ released the Pixel Experience ROM for Huawei P8 Lite which is in the beta state.
Soon, the MIUI 10 Skin based on Android Pie will be released for P8 Lite (2017). But if you can’t wait, then you can Install Pixel Experience ROM on Huawei P8 Lite device by following the below step-by-step instructions.
The Android Pie ROM for the Huawei P8 Lite comes with all Android Pie features and to Install this ROM you have to Root and TWRP installed on your device. No worries, we can easily Install Android 9.0 Pie AOSP Port on P8 Lite.
Do Check: Install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1
Android 9.0 Pie For Huawei P8 Lite
The Android Pie for Huawei P8 Lite updates comes with some Android P features which include Digital Wellbeing dashboard, iPhone X-like swipe navigation, Smart replies, App actions, Adaptive Brightness, Adaptive Battery and it comes with latest August Month Security patch.
Regarding the custom ASOP ROM for Huawei devices, everything is working without any issues. But you might face some Hotspot Wifi and Camera problems. The Pixel Experience 9.0 ROM for Huawei P8 Lite doesn’t have any other issues!
To Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei P8 Lite users need to wipe system. It’s very simple to Install Pixel Experience ROM (PIE) on Huawei P8 Lite. Let’s see How to Update Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to Android 9.0 Pie.
Pixel Experience 9.0 Pie ROM Details:
ROM OS Version: Android 9.0.0 Pie ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x ROM Firmware Required: Emui8.x or another Treble ROM Based On: AOSP ROM Status: Beta
Let’s get started on How to Install or Update Huawei P8 Lite to Android 9 Pie via Pixel Experience ROM.
- Need Root access on Huawei P8 Lite.
- Install TWRP Custom Recovery on your device.
- Unlocked bootloader & USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- The Custom ROM shared here only works on Huawei P8 Lite.
Disclaimer: If you don’t have any technical knowledge, don’t try! It will damage your device and void your device warranty!
Download Pixel Experience ROM for Huawei P8 Lite
|Android 9 Pie ROM for Huawei P8 Lite||Download Links|
|Download Pixel Experience v9.0 for Hi6250 device||Link|
|Download Android Pie GApps||< < Link|
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei P8 Lite
- Download the required files from above and copy the files to your microSD card.
- Turn off your mobile and enter Recovery Mode. To enter Recovery mode just Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key for a while.
- Now ‘Wipe and Format Option’ followed by ‘Wipe data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’ via TWRP custom recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click the Install in TWRP & flash ROM option.
- Go to the downloaded files and select Pixel Experience ROM file and Swipe to the right side for beginning the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is done you need to install Gapps.
- You can simply install the Gapps by following the above method and Wipe Caches.
- Reboot your device. Your Huawei P8 Lite should Boot on Android 9.0 Pie!
Hope you found this guidepost helps you to Download and Install Android 9 Pie Pixel Experience Custom ROM on Huawei P8 Lite. With this, you can experience the Android P on Huawei P8 Lite device.
Got problem while trying to Install Android 9 Pie on Huawei P8 Lite (Pixel Experience Pie ROM)?
If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Android P on Huawei P8 Lite, then do let us know in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others on social web!
Stay tuned for more updates on Custom ROMs at All Droid Tips!
Via – XDA Forum