- Android 9.0 Pie For All Google Pixel Smartphones
- How to Download Android P OTA Files (Enroll Officially)
- Download Android Pie for Google Pixel Devices
- How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Google Pixel Devices
- Steps to Install Android Pie OTA on Google Pixel devices
- Steps to Install Android Pie Factory Image on Pixel Devices
- To Conclude
Finally, the wait is over! The Android Pie is officially available for Google Pixel devices. This post is all about How to Download Android Pie for Google Pixel Devices and Install Android 9.0 Pie on Google Pixel Smartphones. It includes both Android P Factory Image and OTA File.
Google really surprised today by releasing the full stable version of Android 9.0 Pie for all Google Pixel devices. If you own a Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL then you can download factory and OTA images or Android P (Pie).
Android 9.0 Pie For All Google Pixel Smartphones
The Android P comes with new features and improvements like Digital Wellbeing dashboard, a gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced UI, Adaptive battery features, Recent App switcher and more. Just Download Android 9.0 Pie System Images for Pixel Devices from below.
As said, if you are looking to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Google Pixel, then you can download Android P for Google Pixel devices from below.
The Android 9 Pie System Image Files comes with 2 types. Android P OTA Updates and Android P Factory Images (Install Manually). Both the OTA and Factory Image files
How to Download Android P OTA Files (Enroll Officially)
- Go to the Android Beta program portal on your Google Pixel device.
- Sign in with your Google account linked to that device.
- Scroll down and find your device to enroll in the Beta program and tap Opt-in.
- Just accept the over-the-air download. That’s it!
Download Android Pie for Google Pixel Devices
Android Pie Factory Images - Link
Android Pie OTA Images - Link
How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Google Pixel Devices
To install Android 9.0 on Google Pixel Smartphone, we share 2 methods. Those 2 methods will let you install Android P on your device. You have to install it manually.
- Android P OTA Updates
- Android P Factory Image
Just follow the below instruction to Flash Android Pie Factory Image on Pixel devices. Make sure you don’t leave a step, that may lead to damage your device.
Let’s get started with Installing Android P OTA File on your device.
- Install ADB and Fastboot driver
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Steps to Install Android Pie OTA on Google Pixel devices
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging and Installed ADB on your PC.
- Download Android Pie OTA for Pixel Phones from above and move the downloaded ROM file to adb folder.
- Turn Off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- Now tap, Apply Update from ADB.
- Connect your device to PC and Open the Terminal or Command box.
- Enter the following command,
- Find your device listed there. If you found your device, then you’re ready to flash the ROM.
- To flash the OTA file on your Pixel Phone, enter the below command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait for a while, once the process completes Reboot the device. When your reboot your device, you will see the Android Pie Loading on your Pixel phone.
Steps to Install Android Pie Factory Image on Pixel Devices
- Enable USB debugging on your device and make sure you’ve installed ADB on your PC.
- Download the Android Pie factory image from the download section and unzip it.
- Connect your device to PC, then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button to enter Fastboot mode. Then type the commands,
adb reboot bootloader
- Open the command prompt and find “flash-all.bat“ in the unzipped system image directory.
- Run the “flash-all.bat“. It will install the Android P system image on Google Pixel devices (Bootloader, baseband firmware(s), operating system).
What to do if, flash-all.bat does not work?
- If the Flash-all.bat file is not working, no worries. Just Flash the bootloader and the RADIO by entering the below commands.
fastboot flash bootloader <bootloader file name here>.img fastboot flash radio <radio file name here>.img fastboot reboot-bootloader
- Once you do, flash the recovery, boot, and system with these codes mentioned below.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img
- Now Wipe and Flash Cache on your device.
fastboot flash cache cache.img fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
- Then reboot the device by entering the following command,
- That’s it! If you followed all the steps to Install Android P on Google Pixel Devices without leaving any, then you will see Android 9.0 Pie Logo and Boot into Android P OS.
Hope you found this guide post helps you to Download Android Pie for Google Pixel Devices and Install Android 9.0 Pie on Google Pixel. If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Android P on Pixel Device, then do let us know in comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share your experience with the newly installed Android P OS and its new gesture features below! Don’t forget to share this guide with others.
Stay tuned for more updates on Android 9.0 at All Droid Tips. Have fun!