Xiaomi keeps on releasing new updates for all Xiaomi Devices and now finally released Android 8.1 Oreo for Mi A1. The Android 8.1 Oreo update (V184.108.40.206) comes with lots of bug fixes, some UI changes, performance improvements, and June 2018 Android security patch. Just follow our guide to download Xiaomi Mi A1 v220.127.116.11 Oreo update and install Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1.
It’s been around 6 months since Xiaomi rolled out Android 8.0 Oreo update for Mi A1 devices. Finally, they released the Android 8.1 Oreo update for its Mi A1 under the Android One program. You can now download Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Oreo update with June 2018 security patches.
Xiaomi Mi A1 v22.214.171.124 Oreo update
Xiaomi Mi A1 Android 8.1 Oreo OTA update comes for the build number, OPM1.171019.019.V126.96.36.199.ODHMIFE and it will take several days to complete the rollout. The Mi A1 Oreo 8.1 firmware (build OPM1.171019.019.V188.8.131.52.ODHMIFE) weighs 1.1 GB and users can finally install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 using the stable firmware.
As said above the update brings some changes and its based on Android 8.1 Oreo. And you need to install it manually using TWRP Recovery.
Thanks to XDA Senior Member Displax, you can now download Xiaomi Mi A1 184.108.40.206 Oreo update. You can install the flashable ZIP using TWRP or just by using the Mi Flash tool to install the fastboot image.
Changelog of Mi A1 220.127.116.11 ROM
The new Android 8.1 Update for Mi A1 got some changes. Some of the major changes from this firmware are listed below.
– Security patch level updated to June 5, 2018
– Improve stability and performance
– The Power Menu is also an area where you would immediately notice the visual changes
– System theme will change according to your wallpaper (dark or light)
– Notifications shade has become translucent giving a slight peak of what’s behind it
– The icons displayed in the status bar have rounded corners
– Wi-Fi speed labels (shows whether the available networks are fast or slow)
– Recently open apps now show first in-app & notification settings
– New emojis
Before installing the Download Xiaomi Mi A1 18.104.22.168 Stable Oreo, just check out the requirements and do download the Download Mi A1 22.214.171.124 ROM from the download section.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Install a Custom Recovery like TWRP.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 126.96.36.199 Oreo Update
You can download Android 8.1 (OPM1.171019.019.V188.8.131.52.ODHMIFE) OTA update for Mi A1 (codenamed tissot) and Fastboot Image (tissot-F-OPM1.171019.019.V184.108.40.206.ODHMIFE) from below.
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1
- After downloading, just move the OTA update zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Boot your phone into recovery mode, and select apply update from SD card.
- Choose the OTA update zip file to flash it.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- That’s how you Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1!
Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1 Using Mi Flash Tool
You can follow this method to Install the Xiaomi Mi A1 220.127.116.11 Fastboot File on your Xiaomi Mi A1 device. For that you have to download and install Mi Flash Tool from below.
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 10 v8.4.28 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.4.28 on your device.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
So that’s all about How to Download & Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1. When the phone boots, the device will run the latest stable 18.104.22.168 firmware based on Android Oreo. If you are facing any issues while installing, then do comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates on All Droid Tips! Happy Updating![Sources – MI, Google+]