Looking for some guides to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone? Want to Download Android 8.1 Oreo Developer Preview for Razor Mobile? Then this guidepost will help you with it!
If you are a gaming developer and an Android geek, you might have heard about the Razer Phone. The device is launched with the main focus on the gaming features. This device had the best features that best suits for the gaming performance. The features of this device include 8GB of RAM and a long battery life of 4000mAh. It has a 12MP camera and Snapdragon 835 processor.
The device launched with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and recently Company has announced the Oreo update for the device. The Oreo update is released as a developer preview. Recently the stable version is out and many devices are getting the stable version. The Stable version of Android 8.1 is released via OTA and you can download and install the update manually.
Let’s check out How to Download and install Razer Phone Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Images.
Android 8.1 Oreo Developer Preview for Razor Phone
The company had also uploaded the factory images of the Android 8.1 and these you need to flash manually with your Razor device. Also now you can install Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone.
One thing that you need to keep in mind that these manual flashing process will wipe all your data so you need to backup all your data and we suggest you take a complete system backup so that you can restore in times of worst situations.[wpsm_box type=”orange” float=”none” text_align=”left”] Also Check:
- Download MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.7.19
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 13 OTA
- How to Install Android P Beta 3 on Android Devices
- Fix Instantiate Action Error: Java Class not found
- You need Razor device with bootloader unlocked.
- Take a complete backup of your device.
- This process will void your device warranty so be careful.
Download Razer Phone Android 8.1 Oreo Beta 1 OTA zip
Android 8.1 Oreo Developer Preview Razor Phone – Link
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader of your device.
- Then download the Oreo 8.1 Factory image from above link and unzip it.
- Now copy that downloaded file to your computer ADB folder usually, c:/adb.
- Go to Settings and Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- Now connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Go adb folder and hold the shift button and right click on the mouse and select open command window here.
- Now execute enter the command below to install Android 8.1 Oreo Factory Image on Razer Phone
- Wait for the installation and you are good to go.
- Once done, just reboot your device! That’s it!
That’s it! You have successfully done the process of Download & Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone. Perform each step properly or else will get unexpected results. So, this is all about how to install Razer Phone Android 8.1 Oreo Developer Preview.
Have any questions? If you face any issues let us know in the comments below. Cheers 🙂[Via 1]