Hooray, Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Apps now! You can Download Galaxy Note 9 Apps Port to experience the real Note 9 features on your Samsung devices.
It’s been a while since Samsung Note 9 was released and we already shared Galaxy Note 9 Wallpapers, Note 9 Ringtones and today we got Galaxy Note 9 Apps Port for all Samsung Devices. This post is about Download Galaxy Note 9 Apps Port for Galaxy series, and Note 8 using Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps.
Just Download Note 9 APK files and it works perfectly on all Samsung devices running on stock firmware. The Samsung Note 9 Apps Port help you enjoy the TouchWiz Home, Galaxy Apps, Samsung Music, Samsung Themes, Bixby 2.0, Edge Panels, Samsung Keyboard and much more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps
Talking about the features, the Galaxy Note 9 sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2960×1440 (18:5:9). The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and Samsungs Exynos 9810 Ota chipset, Octa-Core processor with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU (Worldwide).
The device comes with the Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. Soon it will receive Android 9 Updates with Experience 10 UI. If you gonna Download Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps, then you will get Samsung’s Apps like,
- Galaxy Apps
- Samsung Themes
- Samsung Music
- Phone And Contacts
- Video Player
- My Files
- Edge Panels
- Samsung Keyboard
- Live Drawing
- Clock Package
- Bixby 2.0
- Finder V9
- NFused Location
- Samsung Email
- Device Maintenance
In order to install Galaxy Note 9 apps port, your Samsung device must be rooted. Without rooting your device you can’t install Note 9 Stock Apps! Once rooted, you have to move the Note 9 Stock Apps to the /system partition, by replacing your default apps.
Also while installing, don’t try to install Device maintenance app and Bixby Vision app. We suggest not to install these 2 applications
Supported Devices: Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, and Note 8.
- Device Maintenance Crashes
- Bixby Vision force closes
Phone And Contacts Crashes(Fixed)
So How to Install Galaxy Note 9 apps on other Samsung Galaxy phones? How to Download Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps? Download Galaxy Note 9 Apps Port?
Well the answer is simple! You can easily install the Note 9 Stock Apps on your device. Just download the required files and follow the instruction given below.
- Need a Rooted Samsung Device.
- Backup the Default Apps from your Device.
- Use File Manager which can access the Root directory. (ES File Explorer or Root Browser)
- Take a complete backup of all your data on the phone.
Download Galaxy Note 9 Apps Port
Steps to Install Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps on any Samsung device
Can’t able to install All Apps at once. You’ve to install each app one-by-one.
- First of all, download Note 9 apps packages from above.
- Then extract files to PC and copy the new TouchWiz Home app to internal storage.
- Open the file manager, go to / > storage > emulated.
- Find “system” folder, go to system/priv-app/TouchWizHome folder.
- Now delete the original app and paste the TouchWizHome_2017.APK file in it.
- Once done, Give correct permissions. To give permission, hold onto the app > Properties of the app. Set the permissions of the ‘TouchWizHome_2017’ folder to ‘rw-
– xr xr-x‘. folder and ‘– rw-r–r–‘ for ‘TouchWizHome_2017.apk’ file.
- Repeat the same process for all app individually.
- Reboot your device.
That’s all about How to Install Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps on any Samsung Devices. If you are facing any issues while installing, let us know!
Hope this post is worth enough to share with your friends. Stay tuned for more updates other Note 9 Stock Apps like we shared today to Download Galaxy Note 9 Apps Port for All Samsung Devices.
Do share this post and your views in the comments below! Stay tuned for more updates! Cheers!!
Via – XDA Forum