Wanna Fix “Waiting for Wi-Fi” error in Google Play Store? Then you are in right place!
Google play store is the most used android apps market. To install any app we can easily get that from google play store. Recently some of the users have reported that they are experiencing some wired situation.When trying to download an app from Google Play Store a usual image onscreen displays “Downloading” with a slider showing the downloading process “Wating for wifi” while trying to install apps from google play store. Actually, even if you connect to wifi the download will never start and it is forever. This stops you from installing new applications.Moreover, the issue depends on neither a firmware version nor a Xiaomi model. Obviously, the internet connection is not the cause of this error. Experts found out that the “culprit” is Google Play Store 7.6. However, there are several ways to fix this issue. We are ready to share them with you.
Here we have mentioned the steps clearly how to solve this error and you can any of these and try to avoid the error. If one method is not working, try using another Solution for “Waiting For Network” problem in Google Play Store or How to Fix Play Store Error Waiting for Wi-Fi in Xiaomi Redmi Phones? Check out the below part of this post now!
“Waiting for Wi-Fi” error in Play Store [Fixed]
[Method #1] Firmware Google Play Store via Recovery
To employ this method you will need an unblocked loader and a recovery menu TWPR. The following steps will help you to fix the issue.
- Furst step in this method is to download .zip file Google Play Store (Android 5.0+) into device memory.
- Now we reboot our device into recovery mode.
- Now in the recovery mode among different option select install. It will ask for a file, then select the downloaded zip file and click install.
After performing all these steps, the error should be gone. Now you won’t see any Waiting for Wi-Fi Error on Redmi devices or any Android mobiles.
[Method #2] Turn off a Download Accelerator
- Now on your device go to downloads and in the downloads, you will find three dots, these represent menu items.
- Tap these points to open menu items.
- Now you have to disable the Xunlei in your device. To do so, tap “Settings“, then “Xunlei download engine“, choose “Unlimited“, turn off all recommended sources.
[Method #3] Replace Google Play Store file
- The first and important step is turn off the internet, clear the app data, and then delete current Google Play Store version updates via Applications menu in the settings.
- Download the latest version of Google Play Store 7.3.07 version.
- Now navigate system/priv-app/Phonesky (you will need root access).
- Copy the downloaded Google Play Store file into the Phonesky folder with replacement.
- Set up the roots as indicated in the picture.
- Reboot your phone. Hopefully, it will work and you get rid of this ‘Waiting for Wi-Fi’ error.
Hope this article on How to Fix “Waiting for Wi-Fi” error in Google Play Store is useful and you fixed the issue in no time! This will solve download pending error in the Play Store App.
The Google Store will work just fine. The error “Waiting for Wi-Fi” won’t bother you again. If you are still facing the problem, then let us know what’s the problem is about in comments. You can also request any Android Fixes Tutorial here in comments! Stay tuned for more updates on AllDroidTips.com. Cheers!