If you are using a Chinese Android Smartphone which features VoLTE, then you could try out VoLTE HD Call on your device. Today in this post we gonna share How to Enable VoLTE HD Call on VoLTE supported Android Smartphones. All you have to do is just tweak some APN settings on your device. Let’s Check out How to Enable VoLTE Call on Chinese Smartphones.
The below-mentioned method works on most of the mobiles like Xiaomi, Meizu, Coolpad, Elephone, ZTE, Doogee, MTK and more. Make sure these devices run on Android 6.0 version and above. Before stepping into the methods, let’s see what is VoLTE and its uses!
Also Check: Enable VoLTE On Xiaomi Devices
What is VoLTE?
VoLTE stands for voice over LTE which is an IP Multimedia Subsystem network. It has the specific profiles for control and media planes of voice services on LTE defines models. It has voice calls within a 4G LTE system, in place of the 2G or 3G relations that are ordinarily utilized.
VoLTE was first introduced by Singtel. From that time being it has improved itself much to satisfy the customers and become a great topic today.
You can simply call it, VoLTE is a way to route voice traffic over the 4G LTE networks carriers use to transmit data and that’s why we want to Enable VoLTE on Android devices.
Facts & Features of VoLTE
- Simultaneous Voice and Data Calls.
- Better Quality Voice Calls.
- No Increase in Voice Charges.
- Not Every Phone Supports VoLTE.
- Some Parts of the United States Don’t Have VoLTE yet.
Enable Volte HD Call
As said above the Chinese & International Smartphones supports VoLTE, but it won’t work in some country due to different APN configurations.
Here in this guide, we share a simple APN IMS configuration that will Enable VoLTE HD Call on VoLTE Supported Chinese Android Phones.
Xiaomi, ZTE, MEIZU, Coolpad, Elephone, Doogee and MTK Phones.
How To Enable Volte Hd Call On Android SmartPhones
- Make sure you inserted VoLTE supported service provider SIM.
- Now Enable 4G from SIM settings, wait for the 4G signal.
- Go to Setting > Mobile Network > APN Settings > add new APN add this new APN setting.
- Name: ims
- APN Type: ims
- APN: ims
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Save the APN settings and Reboot the device.
- Wait for a while, the VoLTE icon will appear on your phone.
Hope now you can make VoLTE HD calls from your 4G LTE provider. The above shared APN settings are real-quick to add and that’s all about How To Enable VoLTE HD Call On Chinese Smartphones.
- Uninstall System Apps using ADB Commands
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi Note 5 Pro
- How To Download Instagram Videos on Android Mobiles
- Download MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi Devices
- How to Install KingRoot APK Latest Version
If you have any questions regarding the VoLTE HD Calls, do drop them below.
Stay tuned for more updates for Android Tips & Tricks! Cheers!