In order to root your device, you need some third party tools that help you flash your custom ROM’s. And SuperSu is one of the best rooting tools for all Android device where you can easily root any Android smartphones in few clicks. Here we share a link to Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 Flashable Zip. Chainfire recently released the latest SuperSu v2.82 with some new updates and fixes. The older version got some issues while flashing the ROM and we hope the Latest SuperSu v2.82 Flashable Zip comes with no issues. This post is all about How to Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery!
What is Rooting?
Rooting, huh? Benefits you ask? There are many. Rooting is an essential thing that almost every Android enthusiast does after getting a new smartphone which gives more customization features. It unlocks the full potential of an Android smartphone, and it lets you install custom ROMs, tweak hardware inside, change the looks of software and a lot more. Does rooting voids Warranty?Hell yeah! It will void your device warranty for sure. You need to sacrifice something in order to enjoy a new thing.
There are improvements that can be made to increase performance, tweaks and a lot more. So it is surely a good step to take and you can unroot your device anytime to roll back to the starting state. The process is simple and reversible. Also by using the SuperSu tool is very simple to execute the rooting process.
Now let us see What SuperSU actually is and how to Install to Root your Android Smartphones,
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is a Root Access Management Application developed by Chainfire, which manages root permissions on your device once it’s rooted. It works on all Android devices and it allows you access the root files of your device. Before rooting your device you need to make you have downloaded the SuperSU tool on your device. As keep on telling, its an easy tool for rooting your device in few clicks.
SuperSU 2.82 Changelog
- su: Fix su.d scripts running in the wrong mount context.
- CCMT: Remove Feedback screen and associated permissions
- V2.82 Bug Fix on installation error and disable feedback
In Android, there are 2 types of file formats – APK & Zip files. Just by Installing the SuperSu apk does not make your device rooted. It helps you have root access to your device and if you don’t have root access you have to flash the SuperSu zip file via using TWRP or CWM Custom Recovery. To install SuperSu, Flash the custom recovery on your device and boot your device into Recovery mode and then flash the SuperSU ZIP file. Simple isn’t?
Let’s check out how to Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 Flashable Zip from below.
Download SuperSu v2.82 APK
You can download SuperSU Apk from the given links below.
|SuperSU Latest (V2.82)||Download|
Download SuperSu v2.82 Flashable ZIP
You can download the Latest SuperSU Recovery Flashable as well as other older versions of SuperSU from below links.
|SuperSU Latest (V2.82)||Download|
How to Install SuperSU using TWRP Recovery
You must have TWRP Recovery installed on your device to use this method.
- Download SuperSU zip file from above.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory and turn off your device.
- Now boot your android phone into TWRP recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Choose the SuperSu Zip you downloaded from above links.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu.
- Once SuperSu is installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now root should be working. To verify, Go to Google Play store and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your smartphone.
- Once the flashing process completes, Reboot your device.
Hope this post is useful to Download SuperSU Zip and Install it easily. This is the complete guide to Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 Flashable Zip and APK and installs it via recovery. If you are facing any issues while installing or Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below. Stay tuned for more updates on Rooting Guides!
Updated on Feb 26th, 2018 [Via]