OnePlus released OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6 devices with new features, improvements and bug fixes. Now you can Download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6 with Audio Tuner for Bluetooth Earphones. Check out how to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 8 on OnePlus 6!
We got the official OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6 which comes with new features and improvements on camera, dark mode launcher and phone UI. This will be the OTA update (over the air) that sized around 100 MB.
This will be the public beta update and OnePlus make sure the update is stable for daily use. The update still in beta it might have some bugs – no worries, OnePlus will fix them soon enough.
OxygenOS Open Beta 8 Update for OnePlus 6
Official OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6 can be installed only if the device is running stable OxygenOS Open Beta version. You can download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6 from below.
The updates are available via OTA and you have to wait a few more hours or days to reach the OTA on your Oneplus device. If you are in hurry, then you can use some VPN apps and choose the location to Germany or Canada to update instantly.
This new update just after a day OnePlus released the OxygenOS 9.0.7 update for OnePlus 6T devices. So we expect more frequent updates for OnePlus devices this year.
Changelogs of OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6
- Audio tuner for Type-C and Bluetooth earphones
- About Phone UI improvements
- Improved UI for Call History
- Supported dark theme for Dashboard in Shelf
- Improved slow motion
- Must Installed previous Open Beta version on OnePlus 6.
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- Install TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Backup your contents in case you need it.
- This ROM is meant only for OnePlus 6 devices.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Update Soon
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Link
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 8 Update on OnePlus 6
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone in Settings > Developer Options.
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 from above & Copy ROM files to a folder where ADB installed.
- Now Turn Off your OP 6 and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB folder, Right click it and select on Open Command Here.
- Now enter this command,
- Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 8 on OnePlus 6 by entering this command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone. That’s it!
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 8 OTA on OnePlus 6
- First, you have to download the OxygenOS Open Beta 8 OTA from here.
- Move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘Upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 6 and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 8 on OnePlus 6 device. Hope this guide you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble.
If you face any problems do comment below and we will try to help you out. Don’t mind to share your experience with us in comments below!
Stay tuned at All Droid Tips for more details about the latest beta release for OnePlus devices.
Source – OnePlus Forum