OnePlus keep on releasing software updates for their flagship devices, and today we are receiving OxygenOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 6T with Screen Unlock bug fixes. Check how to Download OxygenOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 6T below.
OnePlus 6T has been around for a while, and it already started to receive its second software update with bug fixes and improvements to the screen unlock feature. Some use faced issue with the in-display fingerprint scanner, so the OxygenOS 9.0.5 update for OnePlus 6T will fix it!
If you are looking to Update Oneplus 6T to OxygenOS 9.0.5, then check out the instruction briefed below. First of all, you have to Download OxygenOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 6T then you can install it manually.
As of now, the updates are available via OTA and you have to wait a few more hours or even a few days to reach the OTA on your Oneplus device. If you are in hurry, then you can use some VPN apps and choose the location to Germany or Canada to update instantly.
Do Check: Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 6T
Changelogs of OxygenOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 6T
- Improvements for Screen Unlock
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- Install TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Backup your contents in case you need it.
- This Android Pie ROM is meant only for OnePlus 6T
Download OxygenOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 6T
Download OxygenOS 9.0.5 OTA for OnePlus 6T – Link
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.0.5 Update on OnePlus 6T
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ on your phone in Settings > Developer Options.
- Download OxygenOS 9.0.5 from above & Copy ROM files to a folder where ADB installed.
- Now Turn Off your OnePlus 6T and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB folder, Right click it and select on Open Command Here.
- Now enter this command,
- Flash the OxygenOS 9.0.5 on OnePlus 6T by entering this command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone. That’s it!
Steps to Install OxygenOS 9.0.5 OTA on OnePlus 6T
- First, you have to download the OxygenOS 9.0.5 OTA from here.
- Move the downloaded file to your device internal storage.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘Upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 6T and Install OxygenOS 9.0.5 on OnePlus 6T device. Hope this guide you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble.
If you face any problems do comment below and we will try to help you out. Don’t mind to share your experience with us in comments below!