- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update for Xiaomi Mi A2
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Download MIUI Global Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite
- Install MIUI 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite
- How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM
- How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM
- To Conclude
Xiaomi released new updates for Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite with the latest August Security Update. Follow the guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Xiaomi Mi A2 (188.8.131.52.ODIMIFE) and Mi A2 Lite (184.108.40.206.ODLMIFF) with latest August Security patch update.
Here we got the stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi A2 and MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi A2 Lite starts rolling out and available for download. The Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 (V22.214.171.124.ODIMIFE) and Mi A2 Lite (V126.96.36.199.ODLMIFF) is based on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
Note that, these devices are not yet available global purchase, Xiaomi Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite received August 2018 security update early with stock firmware. Let’s Check how to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update for Xiaomi Mi A2
The company is rolling out the update to Xiaomi Mi A2 device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download the Update and install on your device.
If you cannot wait for the OTA update, then you can download the Official MIUI 220.127.116.11.ODIMIFE Global Stable ROM OTA File from here along with full ROM. After downloading the Full ROM and OTA File you have to install the official ROM manually on your Xiaomi Mi A2 device.
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Same for the Mi A2 Lite version. Xiaomi starts rolling out new updates for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite devices with latest August Month Security patch updates and bug fixes. The MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite improve the stability and optimize the smartphone performance.
As said before, the August 2018 security update gets the Official full ROM package available for both Mi A2 (code- named jasmine) and Mi A2 Lite (code-named daisy).
Let’s check How to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM & 188.8.131.52 on Xiaomi Mi A2/Lite manually.
The following links give you the Official Update from Xiaomi and there is nothing to fear of. We are providing the latest stable Officially form Xiaomi.
You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.
To download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Xiaomi Mi A2 (V220.127.116.11.ODIMIFE) and for Mi A2 Lite (V18.104.22.168.ODLMIFF), check the below download section.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite users. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download MIUI Global Stable ROM For Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite
Install MIUI 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite
You can install this Stable ROM By using Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM form the above and use the below link to install this on your Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite device. Before performing the installation process,
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI 9 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 & Mi A2 Lite.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Hope this guide post is helpful to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Xiaomi Mi A22 and MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Mi A2 Lite. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in comments below!
Do Check: Install Generic System Image
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI Updates! Cheers!!