Today we are getting stable updates for Xiaomi Mi A2 with the latest December Security Update. Now you can Download Android 9 Pie Update for Xiaomi Mi A2 (10.0.2.0). Follow the guide to Download and Install Pie Update (10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ) on Xiaomi Mi A2.
If you are pretty much interested to experience the Android Pie update, then you can install it manually on your device. As said before, the December 2018 security update gets the Official full ROM package available for both MI A2 (code – named jasmine).
Android 9 Pie Update for Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi starts rolling out new updates for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite devices with latest December Month Security patch updates and bug fixes. The MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Xiaomi Mi A2 improve the stability and optimize the smartphone performance.
Xiaomi Mi A2 users can download MIUI 10.0.2 which is based on Android Pie OTA Beta Update from below. The MIUI 10.0.2.0 is based on Android 9.0 Pie but with latest security patches.
With this Pie update, the Mi A2 users will get features like Digital wellbeing, App slices, Adaptive battery, Adaptive brightness, Gesture support, App actions and more.
Let’s check How to Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 ROM on Xiaomi Mi A2 manually.
The following links give you the Official Update from Xiaomi and there is nothing to fear of. We are providing the latest stable Officially from Xiaomi to Download Android 9 Pie Update for Xiaomi Mi A2.
You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.
To download MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Xiaomi Mi A2 (10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ) check the below download section.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Xiaomi Mi A2 users.
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download Android 9 Pie Update for Xiaomi Mi A2
Mi A2 Android 9 Pie beta OTA update (10.0.2.0) – Link
Steps to Install Android 9 Pie Update on Xiaomi Mi A2
You can install it the OTA file via System Updater app on the phone. We will soon update the ROM file and installation method using ADB. You can install this Stable ROM By using Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM form the above and use the below link to install this on your Xiaomi Mi A2 device. Before performing the installation process,
How to Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Recovery ROM
- Download MIUI 10 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
How to Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10.0.2.0 ROM on Mi A2.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.
Hope this guide post is helpful to Download Android 9 Pie Update for Xiaomi Mi A2. This will help you install the MIUI 10.0.2.0 on Mi A2 on Mi A2 devices. If you are facing any issues while installing it, then let us know in the comments below!
Visit us again to get the latest updates on Android Tips & Tricks!