Xiaomi’s Mi A1 is the first smartphone which was launched without MIUI and runs Vanilla Android and comes with the Android One project of Google. The camera quality is looking good but Mi A1 has its own camera watermark inside its camera application. So whenever you take a snap, Xiaomi Mi A1 shows the pre-configured text from Xiaomi all the time. This can be done using camera mods. In this Tutorial, we will tell you how to customize Xiaomi Mi A1 Camera Watermark.
Thanks to the XDA Senior Member, Shripal Jain, developed a Camera Watermark Editor application for the Xiaomi Mi A1. To customize or change the Mi A1 Camera watermark you need to install Magisk on your Xiaomi Mi A1. To install Magisk on your smartphone, you some necessary things which mentioned below to install Magisk on your phone successfully.
Let’s check out how to Change or Customize Xiaomi Mi A1 Camera Watermark using Magisk.
Features of Camera Watermark Editor
- Change Icon
- No Icon
- Mi A1 Default Icon
- OnePlus 5 Icon
- Icon Tint
- Change Text
- Maximum of 2 Lines
- Customisable text
- Custom Fonts using Google Fonts
- Text Size
- Text Color
- Add Colored Shadow
- Settings for shadow
- Live Preview watermark before applying
- Option to restore stock watermark
- You need to download and install Magisk Manager on your Xiaomi Mi A1 [LINK].
- Make sure that you have at least 50% battery on your device in order to have a safe installation process.
Download Camera Mod for Mi A1
How To Customize Xiaomi Mi A1 Camera Watermark
- Download Camera Watermark Magisk Module.zip from above.
- Go to your Magisk Manager app and install this module and reboot your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Again, download camera Watermark Editor.apk from the Downloads section.
- Copy the downloaded APK to your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process.
- Once its done, launch Camera Watermark Editor app from your app drawer.
Make sure to try this method with the help of Magisk Module on your Mi A1 device. Hope this post on How To Customize Xiaomi Mi A1 Camera Watermark helped you a lot. If you are facing any issues let us know your thoughts about it in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more updates!