How to Duplicate/Clone any Apps with Parallel Space [No Root]
Many people may have tried to duplicate or clone their Android Applications. But to execute them some methods need a rooted Android device. The craziest thing is, you can Clone any Android Apps on your device without rooting. Yeah, this post is all about how you can Clone any Application with Parallel Space or you can also say clone or replicate apps using the Parallel Space app. Don’t be worried at all if you weren’t able to understand these terms. Just keep reading through this article shows you the simpler way for you.
You can use Dual WhatsApp, Dual Facebook, Dual Instagram and all other apps on same Android phone by following this trick. This application is not just for cloning but also can be used for hiding your applications from your home screens. I am also going to tell you an impressive trick which I have saved for the end.
Are you excited about How do I clone an Android app without using parallel space? Then let’s get started.
What is Parallel Space?
Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes to style your unique space. As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 90 million users log on multiple accounts at the same time on one device and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature.
Moreover, users are able to customize themes of their cloned apps and the themes of Parallel Space to style their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and be compatible with most Android apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.Let’s check out How to Clone any Application with Parallel Space App without rooting your device.
Replicating or duplicating apps using Parallel Space
- First, go to the PlayStore and download the application Parallel Space [Link].
- This app helps you to create an exact replica of an app. You can also say this as installing the same application twice on your Android device. That means you can use two accounts of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc., simultaneously on the same Android device. So, let’s see how is this possible.
- Open the Parallel Space app.
- You need to have a dual sim phone to be able to run this application on your device.
- Let’s see how we can use two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously.
- Click on the copy symbol that is present at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now you can see all the apps that are installed on your android device.
- You can create a clone of any desired application that you want to. Let us try cloning for WhatsApp the popular messaging app.
- Within no time you can see that the WhatsApp is created in the Parallel Space App. By clicking on the WhatsApp icon in parallel space app, you can register or create your second WhatsApp account with your second sim.
- That’s all. You can now enjoy using two WhatsApp accounts simultaneously on your device.
- In the same way, now you can run two Facebook, Twitter or any other accounts on your Android device.
How to hide apps from Android Home Screen
- Hiding applications now days comes in the premium version of many applications. But here we will see how we can hide applications using Parallel Space for free.
- If you have already installed the application that you choose to hide on your phone, make sure that you uninstall it first.
- Open the parallel space application and click on the incognito installation icon that is present at the bottom right corner of the screen in front of you.
- Search the application and after that you can install it.
- After installation of the app, a pop-up message will appear on top, asking you to uninstall the app on your home screens. Then you have to click on uninstall.
- That’s it. Your application is now hidden using this application for free. And now this application won’t appear on your home screen.
Now let me amaze you with another interesting use of the Parallel Space App that I had mentioned about in the starting of this article.
The interesting use is that you can also use this application to hide and secure your digital data on your Android device. Hiding Vault App has hiding applications as its premium feature.
Go ahead and install the Vault app in the same way as I had mentioned above, using incognito mode on the Parallel Space app and make the Vault app icon disappear from your home screen. Now your data is secure and safe as it is no more available on your Home Screen.
Hope you enjoyed this guide post on How to Clone any Application with Parallel Space App [No Root]. If you are facing any issues, let us know in comments below. Stay tuned for more updates!