Google’s New Tap To Translate app allows you to translate any text from any app that is opened on the screen. Most of you will be using Google Translate for many years and now its been made available on your Android Device. The new Tap To Translate app helps you select the text which you want to translate and you can read the translation.
It’s one of the best Translate Android App from Google. The Tap to Translate made easier to translate text from any app on your device. This post is about How to use Google Translate in any app on Android?
Tap to Translate App allows you to translate text from your native language to the language you are reading. Some people feel this app is annoying at a certain point. But It’s kinda helpful and Google says, ” It should work in any app regardless of what kind of app it is.”
All you need is just to enable the Tap to Translate app and this post is all about How to Enable Tap to Translate App & Translate Text from Any App on Android Smartphone.
How to Enable Tap to Translate
- Update your Google Translate app to the newest version and launch it.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon and choose Settings.
- Select Tap to Translate and toggle the entry labelled Enable.
- That’s it.
How to Use Tap to Translate
- Launch any app you want to translate text from.
- Select the text you want translated and copy it.
- A Google Translate icon appears on the top right of the app.
- Tap on it and you’ll be able to read the translation of the copied text. SImple isn’t?
Check out the Google’s explainer video showing you How to Enable Tap To Translate App on Android Mobile.