Here’s guide post which helps you join the Samsung One UI beta program. You can Sign Up for Samsung One UI Beta Program from here!
Samsung announced about the new One UI last week. They re-branded the user interface from Samsung Experience UI to Samsung One UI with some crazy designs. The Samsung One UI will be available to all supported devices along with the Android 9.0 Update. Meanwhile, Samsung invited limited users to test out the new One UI on their devices. So here’s how to Sign Up for Samsung One UI Beta Program.
Samsung One UI Beta Program can be enrolled only by the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus owners! The One UI Beta Invites will be available in the US, China, India, Korea, Germany, France, Spain, Poland and UK.
If you are interested to test out the latest features of One User Interface and Android 9.0 Pie Skin on your device, then sign for the beta program. Many users are interested to register for One UI beta testing, but unfortunately available only for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus users.
Let’s see how to apply for Samsung’s One UI beta program!
Who can Join Samsung One UI Beta Program?
Only the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus users!
How to Sign Up for Samsung One UI Beta Program
- Download the Samsung Members/Samsung+ applications and Install it on your device.
- To participate in the Samsung One UI Beta Program, you have to Register an account with Samsung as Samsung Member.
- Then Login, Go to Notices >> select “One UI Beta Program Registration”.
- Fill the required details and submit the application.
- Once your application got approved, you will receive an OTA notification for the One UI update.
- Download the Download One UI Updates Manually & install the One UI Beta OTA on your device and have fun!
That’s How you Sign Up for Samsung One UI Beta Program using the Samsung Mobile App. Feel free to share your experience with One UI in comments below!
(Source – Samsung)