Excited to test out the Android Pie on OnePlus 6? Want to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 6? Then check out how to Install Android 9.0 Pie on OnePlus 6 via OxygenOS Open Beta 1. You can download the official OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6 devices.
NEW UPDATE: OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 6
The Android 9.0 Pie based OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6 comes with major fixes and improvements. Recently, we shared HydrogenOS Beta 2 for Oneplus 6 and now we got the new updates for OP 6.
Today, Oneplus announced about the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6 in their forum. This will be the public beta update and OnePlus make sure the update is stable for daily use. The update still in beta it might have some bugs.
The new Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6 update comes with some Android 9 Pie features which include Do Not Disturb mode, Gaming Mode 3.0, brand new UI, gesture navigation and some colour customisation features.
Official Android 9 Pie Open Beta for OnePlus 6 can be installed only if the device is running stable OxygenOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo or Android P developer preview.
Update OnePlus 6 to OxygenOS Open Beta 1
As said above, the Android Pie for OnePlus 6 updates comes with some Android P features which include iPhone X-like swipe navigation, Adaptive Brightness, Adaptive Battery and comes with do not disturb mode on OnePlus 6.
Just give a try by yourself and share your experience with us! This post helps you Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for OnePlus 6 and install Android P update manually. The company plans to roll out the Android Pie update for Android Pie Open Beta starting this week or sooner.
Let’s check out how to Download Android 9.0 Pie for OnePlus 6 from below.
- Keep your phone charged up to at least 60%.
- Install TWRP Recovery or any other recovery tool.
- Backup your contents in case you need it.
- This Android Pie ROM is meant only for OnePlus 6 [OP 6].
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6
Click the below link to download OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6. Once you download, the next step will be on how to install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 6 Update. (OxygenOS_Beta_1_OTA.Zip)
OxygenOS Open Beta 1 OTA for OnePlus 6 – Link (OxygenOS 22)
OxygenOS Open Beta 1 Full ROM for OnePlus 6 – Coming Soon
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 6
There are 2 methods which let you Install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 Update for OnePlus 6. First one will be installing the OTA updates directly on your device. The second will be the about manually installing the Fastboot ROM on the device.
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 6 (OTA File)
- You must have downloaded OxygenOS Open Beta 1 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
- Open Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
- The system would prompt ‘Upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
- Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
- Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
Install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 6 (Full ROM)
- You need to activate ‘USB debugging’ option from Setting > Developer option > Go to Developer options and locate ‘About Phone’ and tap Build number 7 times.
- Next, download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your computer.
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6 from above link along with Copy ROM and paste it inside an ADB’s installation path.
- Shut down your phone and go to boot from recovery mode.
- Select Install from ADB Sideload and connect your device to your laptop/desktop
- Go to ROM folder and hold Shift+right click and click on Open command here.
- Now type the highlighted words to check your connection adb devices
- You are ready to flash if you see your phone there.
- Now, type the highlighted command adb sideload File Name.zip to install OxygenOS Open Beta 1 on OnePlus 6.
- Just give it some time, and it will reboot automatically after flashing.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 6 [OTA + Full ROM]. Hope this guide you’ll be able to update your smartphone without any trouble.
Drop your thoughts comment below or if you have any question regarding this topic. We’ll do our best to solve your query asap.
Stay tuned for more daily updates at All Droid Tips!!