Xiaomi continues releasing the most-anticipated MIUI 10 Update for more Xiaomi Devices. The ROM is based on Android Nougat. As of now, the Xiaomi Mi 5 gets MIUI 10 Global Alpha ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A get MIUI 10 China Developer ROM. Check out the below section to download and Install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A devices.
Xiaomi has already released MIUI 10 Beta for many devices which was in China & Global versions. The newly released MIUI 10 comes with several changes and fixes along with new features too. It includes full-screen gestures, Driving mode, AI camera for enhanced portraits, new recent app menu, Mi Smart Home integration, new AI preload and with more Android 9.0 features.
MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6 & Redmi 6A
For the last few days, Xiaomi is released its new MIUI 10 Updates for many devices like Xiaomi Mi 6, Redmi Note 5 pro, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Note 5, etc. The updates comes on both MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM and China developer ROM. Earlier we shared MIUI 10 ROM for Redmi Note 4/4X devices. If you are interested in experiencing the MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6 or Redmi 6A then follow the guides mentioned below.
As mentioned above, the Mi 5 receives Global Alpha ROM is based on Android 8.0 and for Redmi 6/6A it’s China Developer ROM which is based on Android 8.1.
So check below How to Install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Install a Custom Recovery like TWRP.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
Download MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A
How to Install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A
- First, Unlock the bootloader of your phone by visiting the official site here.
- Then, Install TWRP via ADB
- Download MIUI 10 ROM from above for your devices.
- Move the ROM zip file to the internal storage of your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP mode. In TWRP mode, select Backup and create a Nandroid backup.
- Select “Wipe” and do a factory reset, then select “Install”,
- Now, navigate to the ROM zip file and flash the ROM.
- After flashing the ROM, just Reboot your device.
- That’s it! Have fun with MIUI 10!
To Wrap Up
So this is the complete guide to Download & Install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi Mi 5, Redmi 6, Redmi 6A. If you are facing any issues while installing, then do comment below.
Stay tuned for more updates on MIUI 10 ROM![Source – XDA]