Here we got the latest MIUI 10.0.2.0 Update for Redmi 6 smartphones. Xiaomi let you download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 6 and install it manually. This post will help you Download and Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 6.Xiaomi & OnePlus keep on releasing new updates frequently. Likewise, Xiaomi released MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Redmi 6 which is available for download with some improvement and bug fixes. You can Download MIUI 10.0.2.0 OCGMIFH ROM for Redmi 6 from below.
MIUI 10.0.2.0 Update for Redmi 6Xiaomis starts rolling out the update (MIUI 10.0.2.0) for Xiaomi Redmi 6 device via OTA. You can wait for the OTA update from the Xiaomi or you can even try the below-mentioned method to download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Update for Redmi 6 right now.You will receive a pop-up notification on your device and then you can try to download the OTA System updates on Xiaomi Redmi 6. For that just navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check For updates > Download the latest version.Let’s check out How to download MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Redmi 6 and Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 6.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The following ROM is only for Xiaomi Redmi 6 (OCGMIFD).
- Do Charge your device and have 70% battery charge.
Download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 – Recovery ROMMIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 6 – Fastboot ROM
How to Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 6To install MIUI 10.0.2.0 update on Xiaomi Redmi 6, download the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above. You can try anyone to Update Redmi 6 to MIUI 10.0.2.0 ROM.
Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Recovery ROM
- The first thing you should do it to make sure your device running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
- Now, Download MIUI 10 ROM and save it on your device.
- Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- This will automatically detect the update.zip file and start installing the ROM.
- Once done, just Reboot your device.
Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Fastboot ROM
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Then, download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the ‘Refresh‘ button & then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10.0.2.0 on Xiaomi Redmi 6.
- Do wait for a while then reboot the device.