XIaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro getting its Custom ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie (Pixel Experience ROM). The Pixel Experience ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with stock Google Pixel like experience and Android P features. You can Download & Install Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 5 Pro via Pixel Experience (AOSP ROM) from below!Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, where you don’t need to install Google Apps manually. The package of ROM comes with Google apps and all Pixel goodies (Launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, Boot animation).The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro gets Android Pie Updates via Pixel Experience ROM. XDA Recognized Developer ‘jhenrique09‘ released the Pixel Experience ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred) which is in the beta state.Soon, the MIUI 10 Skin based on Android Pie will be released for Note 5 Pro. But if you can’t wait, then you can Install Pixel Experience ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro device by following the below step-by-step instructions.Check: Install Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 3The Pie ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with all Android Pie features and to Install this ROM you have to Root and TWRP installed on your device.
Google Pixel Experience ROM (PIE) For Redmi Note 5 ProThe Android Pie for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro updates comes with some Android P features which include Digital Wellbeing dashboard, iPhone X-like swipe navigation, Smart replies, App actions, Adaptive Brightness, Adaptive Battery and it comes with latest August Month Security patch.Regarding the custom ASOP ROM for Xiaomi devices, everything is working without any issues. But you might face some hardware encryption and Miracast/wifi display problems. The Pixel Experience 9.0 ROM for Xiaomi Note 5 Pro doesn’t have any other issues!In order to Install Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred) users need to wipe system. It’s very simple to Install Pixel Experience ROM (PIE) on Redmi Note 5 Pro.Pixel Experience 9.0 Pie ROM Details:
ROM OS Version: Android 9.0.0 Pie ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader Based On: AOSP ROM Status: BetaLet’s get started on How to Install or Update Redmi Note 5 Pro to Android 9 Pie via Pixel Experience ROM (Whyred).
- Need Root access on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Install TWRP Custom Recovery on your device.
- Unlocked bootloader & USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Take a complete Backup of your device.
- Make sure your phone has at least 50-60% charged.
- The Custom ROM shared here only works on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Disclaimer: If you don’t have any technical knowledge, don’t try! It will damage your device and void your device warranty!
Download Pixel Experience ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
|Android Pie ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred)||Download Links|
|Download Pixel Experience ROM zip (Development Page)||Link, 2|
|Mirror Link||Update Soon|
Install Android 9 Pie on Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Download the required files from above and copy the files to your microSD card.
- Turn off your mobile and enter Recovery Mode. To enter Recovery mode just Press & Hold Volume Down + Power Key for a while.
- Now ‘Wipe and Format Option’ followed by ‘Wipe data, System, Cache and Dalvik Cache’ via TWRP custom recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click the Install in TWRP & flash ROM option.
- Go to the downloaded files and select Pixel Experience ROM file and Swipe to the right side for beginning the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is done you need to install Gapps.
- You can simply install the Gapps by following the above method and Wipe Caches.
- Reboot your device. Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro should Boot on Android 9.0 Pie!