Here we got the Android 9.0 Pie Update for Nokia 7 Plus! Google starts to roll out the Android 9 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus device (TA-1046, TA-1055, TA-1062). This will be the last beta 4 release from Nokia. If you like to try, then here is how to download and install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus.Only the users who have signed up for beta program can get the Global Beta 4 (v3.150) update on their Nokia 7 Plus device. This is an OTA update so sign up is necessary. If not, head over to the Official Nokia site and sign up to get the Android 9 Pie OTA update for Nokia 7 Plus.
Do check: Nokia 7 Plus Stock Theme Ringtones
Android 9 Pie Update for Nokia 7 PlusAndroid Pie Update includes some major changes, improvements and bug fixes. Just give a try by yourself and share your experience with us! This post helps you Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus and install Android P update manually.This is an OTA update so it may take some time to reach your device. If not, you can download & install it manually. Let’s check out how to Download Android 9.0 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus from below.Pre-Requirements
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked.
- Install ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer.
- Your device should have more than 50% battery charge.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.
- It works only on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046, TA-1055, TA-1062) variants.
Download Android 9 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus
Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus – Link
Steps to Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging and Installed ADB on your PC.
- Download Android Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus from above and move the downloaded ROM file to adb folder.
- Turn Off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- Now tap, Apply Update from ADB.
- Connect your device to PC and Open the Terminal or Command box.
- Enter the following command,
- Find your device listed there. If you found your device, then you’re ready to flash the ROM.
- To flash the OTA file on your Nokia 7 Plus, enter the below command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait for a while, once the process completes Reboot the device. When you reboot your device, you will see the Android Pie Loading on your Nokia 7 Plus.