Here we got the Android 9.0 Pie Update for Nokia 7 Plus! Google starts to roll out the Android 9 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus device (TA-1046, TA-1055, TA-1062). This will be the last beta 4 release from Nokia. If you like to try, then here is how to download and install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus.
Only the users who have signed up for beta program can get the Global Beta 4 (v3.150) update on their Nokia 7 Plus device. This is an OTA update so sign up is necessary. If not, head over to the Official Nokia site and sign up to get the Android 9 Pie OTA update for Nokia 7 Plus.
Do check: Nokia 7 Plus Stock Theme Ringtones
Android 9 Pie Update for Nokia 7 Plus
Android Pie Update includes some major changes, improvements and bug fixes. Just give a try by yourself and share your experience with us! This post helps you Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus and install Android P update manually.
This is an OTA update so it may take some time to reach your device. If not, you can download & install it manually. Let’s check out how to Download Android 9.0 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus from below.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked.
- Install ADB and Fastboot tools on your computer.
- Your device should have more than 50% battery charge.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.
- It works only on Nokia 7 Plus (TA-1046, TA-1055, TA-1062) variants.
Download Android 9 Pie Beta 4 for Nokia 7 Plus
Download Android 9.0 Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus – Link
Steps to Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging and Installed ADB on your PC.
- Download Android Pie OTA for Nokia 7 Plus from above and move the downloaded ROM file to adb folder.
- Turn Off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- Now tap, Apply Update from ADB.
- Connect your device to PC and Open the Terminal or Command box.
- Enter the following command,
- Find your device listed there. If you found your device, then you’re ready to flash the ROM.
- To flash the OTA file on your Nokia 7 Plus, enter the below command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait for a while, once the process completes Reboot the device. When you reboot your device, you will see the Android Pie Loading on your Nokia 7 Plus.
Hope you found this guidepost helps you to Download Android Pie for Nokia 7 Plus and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7 Plus (Beta 4).
If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Android P on Nokia 7 Plus (Last Beta), then do let us know in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others. Stay tuned for more updates on Android 9.0 Pie at All Droid Tips. Have fun!