Nokia 7.1 is getting official Android 9.0 Pie stable version. The Nokia 7.1 device was launched last year under Android One handsets. Now we are receiving Android 9 Pie Update for Nokia 7.1 smartphones. Check out how to download and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7.1 via OTA file.
Android 9.0 Pie Stable version comes with lots of improvements and bug fixes along with better system optimizations. The Android 9 Pie stable builds can be downloaded from this post and installed manually.
What’s new in Android 9 Pie for Nokia 7.1
- New system navigation, settings menu and notification system.
- Adaptive Battery power prioritization for users’ most commonly used apps and services.
- Adaptive and optimized brightness level.
- Predictive Application Actions.
- New camera with new UI, Google Lens, and Google motion integration.
- Other Android 9 Pie native features, bug fixes and optimizations.
You can install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7.1 and experience the Android Pie features. Since it’s an OTA update, it will take a few days or weeks to reach your device. Check the Pie update manually by heading to your Phone Settings >> About phone >> System updates.
If you want to install the Android 9 Pie update on Nokia 7.1, then follow our below instructions.
- Requires ADB and Fastboot tools.
- The Android Pie ROM is only for Android 7.1 devices.
- Make sure you have more than 70% battery charge on the phone
- Take a full backup data on the phone.
Download Android 9 Pie for Nokia 7.1
Android 9.0 Pie Stable Update for Nokia 7.1 – Link
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7.1
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging and Installed ADB on your PC.
- Download Android Pie OTA for Nokia 7.1 from above and move the downloaded ROM file to adb folder.
- Turn Off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- Now tap, Apply Update from ADB.
- Connect your device to PC and Open the Terminal or Command box.
- Enter the following command,
- Find your device listed there. If you found your device, then you’re ready to flash the ROM.
- To flash the OTA file on your Nokia 7.1, enter the below command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait for a while, once the process completes Reboot the device. When you reboot your device, you will see the Android Pie Loading on your Nokia 7.1 device.
Hope you found this guidepost helps you to Download Android Pie for Nokia 7.1 and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7.1.
If you have any questions while installing the Android P or facing any issues while trying to Install Android 9 Pie for Nokia 7.1, then do let us know in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with others. Stay tuned for more updates on Android 9.0 Pie at All Droid Tips. Cheers 🙂
Source – XDA Forum