Nokia 7.1 is getting official Android 9.0 Pie stable version. The Nokia 7.1 device was launched last year under Android One handsets. Now we are receiving Android 9 Pie Update for Nokia 7.1 smartphones. Check out how to download and Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7.1 via OTA file.Android 9.0 Pie Stable version comes with lots of improvements and bug fixes along with better system optimizations. The Android 9 Pie stable builds can be downloaded from this post and installed manually.
What’s new in Android 9 Pie for Nokia 7.1
- New system navigation, settings menu and notification system.
- Adaptive Battery power prioritization for users’ most commonly used apps and services.
- Adaptive and optimized brightness level.
- Predictive Application Actions.
- New camera with new UI, Google Lens, and Google motion integration.
- Other Android 9 Pie native features, bug fixes and optimizations.
- Requires ADB and Fastboot tools.
- The Android Pie ROM is only for Android 7.1 devices.
- Make sure you have more than 70% battery charge on the phone
- Take a full backup data on the phone.
Download Android 9 Pie for Nokia 7.1Android 9.0 Pie Stable Update for Nokia 7.1 – Link
How to Install Android 9 Pie on Nokia 7.1
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging and Installed ADB on your PC.
- Download Android Pie OTA for Nokia 7.1 from above and move the downloaded ROM file to adb folder.
- Turn Off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- Now tap, Apply Update from ADB.
- Connect your device to PC and Open the Terminal or Command box.
- Enter the following command,
- Find your device listed there. If you found your device, then you’re ready to flash the ROM.
- To flash the OTA file on your Nokia 7.1, enter the below command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait for a while, once the process completes Reboot the device. When you reboot your device, you will see the Android Pie Loading on your Nokia 7.1 device.