Andoird oreo is the latest Update that is rolling to the Android devices. Now is the time for android Razor, Now it’s time for OTA update for Razor devices. The company is rolling the update through to OTA to the devices. You will get the update on your mobile through an update. This update consists of all the features that the ore had and all the latest security patches. We have decided to give you the tutorial to tell you the steps that need to be followed to get this latest update for all the latest features and security patches. Yeah, you can install Razer Phone Android 8.1 Oreo or Oreo on Razer Phone.
And their also option for you to download the Latest Oreo 8.1 update from the official website and you can download the firmware from there and install.
Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone
We have provided the links for download and also the step by step guide to install the latest update.
Important things to be noted
- this process is only those who had a Razor device and not for other device users
- We are not responsible for any damage
- to prevent any misconfiguration, follow the steps carefully
- An important step is to take a complete backup of all your data so that if anything goes wrong you can restore at anytime
- And your device must be fully charged to avoid problems between as the process takes some time.
Download Razer Phone Android 8.1 Oreo Beta 1 OTA zip
Download the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone from below link,
DP1 8.1; March 2018 (OPM1.171019.011-RZR-180326.4044):
Installation of Android 8.1 Oreo on razor phone
- The first step is to enable the USB debugging from settings developer options and also OEM unlocking.
- Get and install ADB tools and Fastboot driver for windows and if you have a mac device get ADB and Fastboot for mac device.
- Download the latest 8.1 Android from above link and copy the downloaded files to the ADB folder on your pc.
- Open command centre on ADB and Fastboot folder by pressing shift+right click.
- Now type the following command to list your device and check if your device appears,
- Now connect the device to the computer and boot the device boot menu by pressing power and volume down button simultaneously.
- To unlock bootloader which is the primary requirement you have to type the following command,
fastboot flashing unlock
- Please make sure that the above step will erase all the data and after above step type the following step carefully.
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
- If the above steps are done then your device will reboot into download mode again. Now type the following command,
flash-all.bat (For Windows)
./flash-all.sh (For Mac)
- The above step will flash your device with the latest Android oreo and will reboot.
That’s it you are done getting the latest update. Hope you Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Razer Phone. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below! Stay tuned for more updates!