In the present social world, people wanted to share each and every moment with the friends and followers. Short videos are becoming one of the best methods to share our moments. If you are Instagram users you should have probably the number of short videos that are coming from the followers daily.
Guide to Download Instagram Videos on Android
You see a number of videos and sometimes you wanted to save few videos to your local storage. But unfortunately, Instagram had no feature to save the photos or videos. Then you will get disappointed by this feature. But don’t worry we got you covered. We have some methods that help you to download Instagram videos you wanted to.
Here’s a quick guide on how to Download Instagram Videos on Android without any hassle! Let’s get started!
- You should have an Android device to access Instagram and to download the videos.
- Best internet connection for fast access.
- How To Use CloudFlare 188.8.131.52 DNS On Any Android Device
- Install TWRP Recovery on Android Devices
- Install OxygenOS 5.1.8 for OnePlus 6
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 on LeEco Le Pro 3
#1 Download Instagram Videos using a 3rd party Website
- Open your Instagram app and move to the video you wanted to download.
- Now you will see three dots on the top right corner on the video. Click on these three dots.
- From the options that appeared select copy share URL.
- Open your browser and navigate to the website Savefrom or Click the below button.
- Paste the URL and proceed ahead.
- That video will be processed by the website for download and click on download button to download the video.
#2 Download Instagram Videos using Video Downloader
- Go to play store and then download the video downloader Instagram repost app and install it.
- Now open the Instagram app and on the top of video click on three dots and copy the share URL.
- Now open the installed app and past the URL and the app will process the video.
- You will see three options: Repost, Download Image, Download Video.
- Click on Download to download the video. Your video will be downloaded.
#3 Download Instagram Videos with Xposed
- Open Xposed and move to downloads.
- Search for Instagram downloader and download the latest version.
- Now move to modules section to enable it.
- After enabling the module to open your Instagram app.
- You will see the download option near the videos.
#4 Download Instagram Videos using a Mod App
- Download the mod app of Instagram which gives you extra features that that official app will not give you.
- Download OGinsta or GBInsta from below.
- Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Unknown sources and Enable the Unknown sources.
- Then Open the app and log in and enjoy the extra features such as downloading.
By following the above method, you can Download Instagram Videos on Android. All the above methods work fine for you and we have tested all the methods. If you face any issues let us know in the comments below. And also mention the best method you liked the most to Download Instagram Videos on Android Smartphones.
Stay tuned for more updates from AllDroidTips.com!