So How to Copy Text from a real book or document using Google Lens?
Copying text is the most important feature required by everyone, a writer, a blogger and someone who works with documents. When there is a lot of text that is to be saved or rewritten, copying helps us to simplify our job. With just small steps we can able to save the long text without even the need of writing at least a single word or letter. Using computing devices to copy the content is the most advanced feature these days. And these computing devices save the entire content of a document or a book as it is without even the requirement to type a single letter.
When there is a document of the book and you want a copy of that book for future use or further reference. How it looks when you can just save the content of a document or a book by just taking a picture where the text is present. You can save the entire book content text as a digital book.
Google announced the Google lens feature in Google I/O developer conference. As announced by the search giant Google, using the lens you can copy any text by just taking a picture of it. Using artificial intelligence, the lens identifies the text in the picture and save the copy as a digital media.
Initially, during the launch, the Google lens is made available only to pixel devices. But gradually the company made this available to everyone who had an android device and even it made it available to iOS devices with the recent update. In order to use this feature, you should be in the location where Google made it available and you should have google photos installed or google assistant which is available for all android mobiles without the need of installing an extra application.
Google Photos – Link
Using google lens to copy text from a book or a Document
We will help by telling you how to copy the text using google photos without having the need for installing a new application.
Do the steps as below to copy the text in the picture.
1. Take a picture of the document or book from where you need to copy the text. Take the picture as clearly as possible. Even the text is blurry don’t worry the AI can recognize the text even it is blurry, this is the appreciable feature of the AI.
2. Now open Google photos which are installed on all Android devices. In the google photos pp select the photo that you have just taken.
3. After opening the image in the bottom of the image you’ll find an option called “Text Selection”. Click on this option.
4. Now the AI used by the app tries to identify the text in the image, and I take only a second or so to identify the text. As previously mentioned it even identifies the text with blur. Now it displays some results based on the text selected. Don’t worry, you haven’t done anything wrong, the results that come based on the search result is the feature of the app. Now you don’t want the results so tap on text selection on the top
5. Now you can see that all the available text in the image is displayed in a text format, and it contains even the blur text from the image.
6. Now you have all the text. You can now copy the text and paste it where ever wanted.
7. This is how you can copy a text from a document of the book using google photos
Hope this article is helpful on How to Copy Text from a real book or document using Google Lens? If you are finding this guide post useful, then do share it with your friends online and don’t forget to share your valuable views about Google Lens in comments below. Cheers 🙂